Dublin pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from @u2:

df9d25fc.jpg

What BEAUTIFUL pictures of a memorable night for the audience and for U2 themselves!

Just looking at these pics sends a tingle up my spine.

Thanks as always kelly and others.:yes:

kellyahern said:

AAAAHHHH GOOD ONE FELLA!!! you always make me feel so PROUD to be Italian!! Italy rulez! :up:
I can't wait for our boys to be in Milan and Rome...
...c'mon girl, only 24 days left... you can make it... :hyper:

Thank you so much Kelly! Great pics...
Just came home from Dublin and I had the best time of my life! 2 great concerts, and I could even see Bono and the Edge for a few seconds in front of the Clarence!

OMG OMG OMG! I'm still so hyped up about the gigs on Friday and sat! And tomorrow I'll be there again! It was so fucking brilliant!

I got the same sspot the 2 nights: front row on edge's side. On Friday, when Bono was singing Who's gonna ride your wild horses, he stopped in front of me and suddenly looked at me. It went into shock! He kept staring at me for like 10 seconds while singing and smiling! Jaysus! I was in Heaven!

Digsy and myself even made it to the newspapers! LOL We got our pictures taken for the Evening Herald! HAhahahaha My scanner is shite but I'll see what I can do about it and I'll post the article as soon as I get it1 :hyper:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
OMG OMG OMG! I'm still so hyped up about the gigs on Friday and sat! And tomorrow I'll be there again! It was so fucking brilliant!

I got the same sspot the 2 nights: front row on edge's side. On Friday, when Bono was singing Who's gonna ride your wild horses, he stopped in front of me and suddenly looked at me. It went into shock! He kept staring at me for like 10 seconds while singing and smiling! Jaysus! I was in Heaven!

Digsy and myself even made it to the newspapers! LOL We got our pictures taken for the Evening Herald! HAhahahaha My scanner is shite but I'll see what I can do about it and I'll post the article as soon as I get it1 :hyper:

That deserves my new favorite smilie:

97e38fd0.gif

I was thinking about you guys being at the concert :hug:

Has anyone run into Miroslava? I think she's supposed to be there too :).

And Bono smiled at you! :combust:

I'm sending postive Pleba vibes that you get pulled up for a dance tomorrow :yes: :hug:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Sounds Amazing! :hyper:

kellyahern said:

That deserves my new favorite smilie:

97e38fd0.gif

I was thinking about you guys being at the concert :hug:

Has anyone run into Miroslava? I think she's supposed to be there too :).

And Bono smiled at you! :combust:

I'm sending postive Pleba vibes that you get pulled up for a dance tomorrow :yes: :hug:

LOL. Thanks! :hug:

Yes, people, get praying so I get pulled up onstage tomorrow! God knows I've been waiting for my revenge for a looooon g loooooog time! lol

And yeah, I met Miroslava on Friday! She's a lvoely girl. She was kinda rushing around cus there was a HUGE fuck up with the tickets.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

LOL. Thanks! :hug:

Yes, people, get praying so I get pulled up onstage tomorrow! God knows I've been waiting for my revenge for a looooon g loooooog time! lol

And yeah, I met Miroslava on Friday! She's a lvoely girl. She was kinda rushing around cus there was a HUGE fuck up with the tickets.

:yikes: I hope she got in :hug:

8 years but revenge will be yours :evil: :lol:

Again, wishing you good luck :up: :)

Niamh_Saoirse said:

fing10.gif

My new favorite. I love spacespider.net.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

lmao the look on your face when he was looking at you was priceless :D

I'm still a bit gutted that he didn't respond to mine and digsy's sign :shifty: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom