Dublin pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava, I saw your pic of bonovox hearing aid store. It must have been early because it was still closed, so I'll post one my hubbie took:wink:

Sorry if this is big though

DSCN3042.jpg

sweetie said:

We rented a car after our Dublin weekend and drove to Cashel, Kinsale, Kenmare ( the Ring of Kerry), and then up to Doolin to visit the Burren and Cliffs of Moher.

What an incredible time. :sigh:

I lived in Kinsale for a while last year. It's beautiful, isn't it?

:sigh:

my job sucked though. hence why I'm not there any more :laugh:

greety said:
@miroslava

I checked the paper for that pic of these girls with the hearts in the hands, and you were unfortunately right, it were other girls
:(

No worries! Thanks for checking though... we didnt have our pictures taken alone, so I would have been very impressed if such a picture would have turned up!

And Bonavox is cute when it is open! I was there Sunday afternoon, which is why it was closed :(

Havent looked it up yet, but could be... we had a shot of Jameson too! :p

Take it you were on the Wild Wicklow tour?

greety said:
hey sweetie, we also had lower Hogan seats. Maybe we were close without realising it.

did you see Guggi in the audience??
I was seated in the row just behind him ;)

Hi Greety!
I just got a chance to see your pictures. You were right near us. We were a row behind those dopes with the umbrellas. You can see them in one of your pictures.

I didn't see Guggi :( I did see Paul McGuiness though. :yes:

Miroslava said:
Havent looked it up yet, but could be... we had a shot of Jameson too! :p

Take it you were on the Wild Wicklow tour?

And here I thought we were special! LOL. I don't know what the tour was called. It was part of a larger pkg I booked through Adventures in Rock- a local tour company.

I watched the driver closely to see if he took a nip himself. Those cliffs were steep!!!! :yikes:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:LMAO:

kINDA!

This is too funny! I'm Boston Michelle on of Adam's BOOM BOOM gals. As soon as I get the actual photo I'll post it. Thanks for sharing.

higgyia11 said:

This is too funny! I'm Boston Michelle on of Adam's BOOM BOOM gals. As soon as I get the actual photo I'll post it. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

It's good to see you around here, girl!

And I still burst into tears every time I remember the BOOM BOOM episode. :laugh:

Have you heard from the other Michelle, Tammy and Sam?

Back
Top Bottom