Dublin Book Signing Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMBLover said:

That's because you were too enthralled with the REAL BONO!:wink:

:laugh: That´s right!

It´s funny because there´s a pic I posted where you can see me standing in front of Edge while he was signing my book but I was smiling to Bono like a complete goober. I can´t help it. That man is my weakness.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:laugh: That´s right!

It´s funny because there´s a pic I posted where you can see me standing in front of Edge while he was signing my book but I was smiling to Bono like a complete goober. I can´t help it. That man is my weakness.

:lol:
thats exactly what i did!
edge is signing my book and i glanced over at bono who looked up at me and i just stood there grinning at him like a complete fool and completely ignoring poor edgie!

It was such a cool day! I'm happy I went there and waited. Even though I must say that looking back, the waiting wasn't that bad, because there were a lot of cool people around! And they were so cool and nice (not to mention hot!) during the signing...

So, did you wait in line (in DUblin) and NOT get let in? Still not sure if they will be letting non-wristband wearers into the NYC signing...

They didn't give out wristbands to people waiting in line until about 12.30. The session started at 12. So it wasn't like in London where people outside got wristbands at 8 in the morning.

I was there around 6.45 (because I thought they were going to give out wristbands at 8), and there were only about 5 people there by then. Most people that got there before 11 were able to get in.

610206W.jpg

610206G.jpg

610206E.jpg

610206C.jpg

610206B.jpg

kellyahern said:

dammit, sometimes i wish i was a child again
if i had run round there and draped myself over larry and bono security would have hauled me out by my left ear and through the top floor glass window :|

digsy said:

if i had run round there and draped myself over larry and bono security would have hauled me out by my left ear and through the top floor glass window :|

honestly it would still be worth it

digsy said:

You might be a grown up now, but that didnt stop you from climbing the bookshelves in London. :wink:

digsy said:

You know bono would have thrown a fit if they'd tried it. He HATES it when security tries to haul away pretty girls. :lol:

:no: NO GAVIN NOOOOOOOO :sad:

:lmao: at Bono poking in his ear *snicker*

hehe Larry drawing on Bono :laugh:

*edit*

interesting to see that, they noticed Bono's haircut, they noticed Gavins... but not Larry's!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom