Drunk Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jumpmanst

The Fly
Considering how it seems though he's downed a couple before some certain interviews, I don't think this request would be very hard.

Not sure if he is drunk but any way

cuteyetsunburned.jpg

No, I'm pretty sure he's drunk there:D

I just saw a pic oh, wait I know what it is

bono060511058vm.jpg

Yes, I stole this from AL

Yes, I do believe he's drunk there...just look at him :wink:

The pics of Bono and Liam at the Hothouse Flowers "Into The Heart"-release party a few years ago belongs in this thread - without a doubt! :wink:

Someone else who has the pics and could post them? :D

jumpmanst said:
Considering how it seems though he's downed a couple before some certain interviews, I don't think this request would be very hard.

I'm not pleased with this surmisal about Bono's personal life, especially when Bono is right now in the middle of trying to muster support to save millions of people's lives. :up:

Everyone is allowed to celebrate their birthday the way they want but I don't thinl a night out with your friends means that others should make assumptions about you. :tsk:

If people want to criticize posters in PLEBA, this sort of prejudicial statement should make people :eyebrow: .

^ I don't think the original post was meant to be taken that seriously. Relax. We all love and respect B. :)

most people enjoy a drink or few now and then.....i personally find drunk B pics quite amusing coz i can identify with him :giggle:....its just him being him....i dont see the harm in it........and just because he's in Africa doesnt mean we can't make threads like this....we have separate threads for the Africa stuff :wink: and as karfun said...we all respect B here

peace out peeps :)

For goodness sake, lighten up. I thought PLEBA was meant to be the fun thread, if you want a meaningfull debate go to the Free Your Mind forum.

bonsai said:
For goodness sake, lighten up. I thought PLEBA was meant to be the fun thread, if you want a meaningfull debate go to the Free Your Mind forum.

Agree.

Nothing wrong with with the original post. No one is making assumptions.
Bono is not a saint, I am sure he has 'downed a few' plenty of times before interviews or shows. He is actually a human being! *gasp*

Sicy said:

Agree.

Nothing wrong with with the original post. No one is making assumptions.
Bono is not a saint, I am sure he has 'downed a few' plenty of times before interviews or shows. He is actually a human being! *gasp*

:up: I too see no reason why this post should offend anyone. So what if he has a few, who here is saying that he shouldn't? So what if he's photographed being slightly the worse for drink. He knows the photographers are out there. He knows that they'll snap him whenever they can. He knows the photos will be all over the net the next day. Does he care? He's got more important things to fill his mind with then worrying that someone might catch him chillin' out once in a while.

Ok...gripe over...:reject:

I was just discussing with kafrun how cute he looked on the pic with gavin and guggi :giggle:
he must be a real fun person to hang around with, he's having fun here for sure ^^
bonodrunkish0kx.jpg

ack I can't find the pic in wich he was doing the thumbs up thingy, with Edge talking to beyoncé.. anybody got it??? that one is soooo funny!!
bonoedgemonaco7bl.jpg

bonoedgemonaco23ox.jpg

bonoedgemonaco37am.jpg

bonomoobmonaco8ma.jpg

I think this one belongs to the monaco party aswell... nto sure.. same outfit tho..
bonointhesunsmile3pl.jpg

Sicy!Stop ruining my ideas of his grandeur!:giggle:
Drunk Bono is actually really cute. Strangely enough, I don't think the drinking alters his personality any.
Though I'd love to hang out with him!

Well, I for one would like to spend an evening getting drunk with Bono. I'll bet he's great fun..lol.

I think I read in Bill Flanagans' book that he got drunk with someone on his way home and nearly got run over singing a Monkees song, can't remember who his companion was.

Re: Re: Drunk Bono?

Jamila said:

I'm not pleased with this surmisal about Bono's personal life, especially when Bono is right now in the middle of trying to muster support to save millions of people's lives. :up:

Everyone is allowed to celebrate their birthday the way they want but I don't thinl a night out with your friends means that others should make assumptions about you. :tsk:

If people want to criticize posters in PLEBA, this sort of prejudicial statement should make people :eyebrow: .

Get a grip. Seriously. You'll feel a lot better, and so will we.

Is Edge sunburned or is he just that drunk? (btw, I knew that whole argument was gonna start that's why I hesitated to post a picture in the first place, glad the opininon was not in the majority against people doing so)

Is it Milan they were in a couple months ago where pretty much every picture of Bono he looks REAL loaded?

Or somewhere else starting with an M....south america uh....I hope you knwo what I'm talking about by now

youvedonewhat said:
Well, I for one would like to spend an evening getting drunk with Bono. I'll bet he's great fun..lol.

I think I read in Bill Flanagans' book that he got drunk with someone on his way home and nearly got run over singing a Monkees song, can't remember who his companion was.
:yes: He was walking home with Bill.

Many such stupid things sound funny when you've been up all night drinking. It's even something of a knee-slapper when Bono throws himself so completely into The Monkees theme while parading through the auto tunnel that he doesn't see the car headlights bearing down on him until I yank him out of the way. (Imagine if I had not. People would be asking me Bono's last words and I'd have to say, " 'Hey, hey, we're the Monkees and people say we monkey around.' ")

Jamila said:

:crack:

Bono to me seems like he would just be an absolute blast to have some drinks with. Know when I get drunk I want to be surrounded by fun people and he seems like he would be!

Oh and he is quite adorable in his drunk pictures :giggle:

Jamila said:

Wow. What is your deal, anyway? :eyebrow:

He's not some supreme being, beyond the temptations of mere mortals.

He's a real, honest-to-god (notice the lack of a capital G) man, of great heart, soul, and intention... and capable-- and guilty-- of all manner of shortcomings and sin, like the rest of us.

Lighten up, Francis. :huh:

Re: Re: Re: Drunk Bono?

GracelandHarley said:

Wow. What is your deal, anyway? :eyebrow:

He's not some supreme being, beyond the temptations of mere mortals.

He's a real, honest-to-god (notice the lack of a capital G) man, of great heart, soul, and intention... and capable-- and guilty-- of all manner of shortcomings and sin, like the rest of us.

Lighten up, Francis. :huh:

He's also a self-admitted drinker.

I think anyone with a half of brain can tell when someone's had a few too many. Even from pictures. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom