Drunk Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If one thing's clear in all these photos, it's that Bono isn't picky about what he drinks...
Heineken
Dom Perignon
Corona
Water
Tabasco
various varietals of wine
...and probably a few whiskeys thrown in for good measure:wink:
Sure looks like he's having fun

^ Ha! Yes I love that about him. I especially like that pic of him holding the Lite Beer by Miller. There was always a 6-pack of that in the fridge when I was growing up. :lol:

Wait... I need to go get it....

yay!

u2babiesbonosweatsflipflops4.jpg

bandgavtrouble.jpg

not a bad one of Gavin.

BONO_COLIN.jpg

I'm not so sure if he is sloshed on this one.,, ya'think? :wink:
(I think it's hillarious how Colin Farrel is imitating bono with his glasses and doing the peace sign like: "hey look Bono, I can do the peace sign just as good as you mate!!!" *hickup*....)

goofy12.jpg

don't know about him (since he was allowed to get behind the steering wheel :wink: ) but I think the girls were........ :huh:

Last edited:
Molly Bloom said:

it happens....
there should be a surgeon generals warning
"excessive bono could impair judgment"

:lmao:

Great warning idea Molly!! :applaud: :giggle:

It does seem like we all go soft in the brain when we get onto this forum. he's just too adorable.

I was saying something to one of my daughters once about "highly contageous mono", and she thought I said "highly contageous Bono". They said they will stay away from me then because I've already got it bad, and they don't want to catch it.

kafrun said:

Yes, I've seen this phenomenon at concerts :crack:

:lol:
when i met him the first times i was really young so i was fine... in my teens though i was just like a deer in headlights... i was ok at the concerts

it was john taylor that sent me into a beatlemania type frenzy that was... well... funny now, but at the time just downright unbelievable... crying, screaming, falling to my knees ... he was too much for my 16 year old head to take...

Wait until you see Edge's hat trick in A Grand Madness. :lol:

and Bono is really... well...... just gotta love him, bless his heart. :lmao:

Molly Bloom said:

I don't think he looks :drunk: in this pic, but... is it just some kind of nature law, that when Bono is together with Gav and Guggi, he must be drunk? :lol:

Some great photos here of Bono having a party! :drunk: How come none of these got posted on Bono's birthday Leather Day thread I strated last wednesdays week when I requested that everyone post Bono having a party?!? :( :grumpy:
I feel decidedly :reject:

Back
Top Bottom