Droolworthy autographed Bono pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
These are for sale on ebay. The first one is especially Bonolicious, I have never seen it before! *SIGH*

i-1.JPG

i-1.JPG

Do you think I should buy these (about 40 bucks each right now) or just drool over them here?
wink.gif
Remember I have that @*&%$# speed trap ticket to pay
mad.gif

No need trying to save them to Dotphoto
mad.gif

Opinions?

Hot? YES! No arguments here, right?

Would you fork over the cash?

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 02-26-2002).]

I've been buying and selling on ebay for a few years now and in my opinion 95% of the autographed U2 items are fake. I learned the hard way by getting ripped off a few times so I say save your money. I see the same pictures for sale again and again so I wouldn't take a chance.

Thanks! Wow, I appreciate that information, and just in time! I thought something was weird when an autographed pic my friend bought six months ago was on there again, I mean what are the chances of the same pic being autographed by the same band member in the same way? I hope hers isn't fake! Thanks for telling me and saving me money, but hey isn't that top one HOT??!!

Here's another one they have for sale
MVC535x.JPG

------------------

As much as I love seeing the autographed pictures - I don't think I'd ever buy one
because it's not my memory, and I didn't personally obtain the autograph.

But still a very cool thing to acquire either way
smile.gif

That's a good point Angel. Someone else's memory, even if it were authentic, could never mean as much as my own. If it were MY memory, I wouldn't sell it for anything!

Just for fun, and drooling, here's another one.

b313.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 02-26-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom