Drool session! Larry girls lavish your affection!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
attachment.php

HOMINA!!!!

Hey, Larry... you say your dream is giving in to temptation? How about giving in with me? ;) *pounce*

June, WHERE do you find these pics?? Criminy!!!

Ok... to find one to equal that.

Oh, yes... he'd definitely make a very good lead singer.

Attachments

• larrysing1.jpg
    larrysing1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 78
Is Larry *ahem* "elevated" in this pic?

Attachments

• elevated larry1.jpg
    elevated larry1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 229
I found the cutest pic of larry the other day, can't remember where I found it....but I absolutely love it!!!!!:drool:

p.s. flaming june, he got 'elevated' because he was thinking about me! J/K (I wish....)

Attachments

• pink background.jpg
    pink background.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 55
I tried to post earlier, but I made a mistake and it didn't go thru. So I was :scream: because I'd spent all this time gathering pics to post... ack.

:scream: Fuckin' hell... ack.

Ok. I'll just upload it.

Attachments

• larry178.jpg
    larry178.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
R&H Book!

I received my R&H book on the mail today, so I have spent my day scanning pics, mostly close-ups of some classics.

So, here goes:

Attachments

• upload1.jpg
    upload1.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
attachment.php

*kisses Larry's lucious lips*

He's just too kissable there. He left himself wide open for that one. LOL.

Why can't I find and end up with a man as good looking as he is? I end up with the guys I'm not attracted to!! ACK. Ok.

attachment.php

And YES, I think I do see the beginning of an elevation there...

I'll have one of those with a dry martini and a side of... of... well, use your imaginations. ;) :D

R&H Book!

Some Sparky Love on this one too!

Attachments

• upload5(larrysparky).jpg
    upload5(larrysparky).jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 194
R&H Book!

#8 (Bono and Sparky too... mmm!) Poor Edge was there too, but he was just on the corner of the page and I could not scan it without damaging the book :(

Attachments

• upload8bono,sparkandlarry.jpg
    upload8bono,sparkandlarry.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Bonavoix said:
attachment.php

*kisses Larry's lucious lips*

He's just too kissable there. He left himself wide open for that one. LOL.

Why can't I find and end up with a man as good looking as he is? I end up with the guys I'm not attracted to!! ACK. Ok.

attachment.php

And YES, I think I do see the beginning of an elevation there...

I'll have one of those with a dry martini and a side of... of... well, use your imaginations. ;) :D

And, dooood.... if I were standing that close to Larry like that guy is in the bottom left-and corner, I wouldn't be looking away. Holy bejeezers.... that's what was so funny about me when Bono and Edge were at the tip of the heart and I was standing in front of Adam... I'd glance over my shoulder a few times, but I was entranced with the two doods in the rythym section. heh. Adam laughed at me because I wasn't following Bono's every move. :D

He also laughed at my sign.

Moonie :D

U2Gal said:
Those were some great pics flaming june! Thanks! He's so hot, especially in the first one.

Hey U2Gal! Welcome! Nice Avatar - looks like Larry on his Harley is a favorite... I posted the large version of that picture before, but I can't post it again... so here's the URL of the thread it's in...

http://forum2.interference.com/showthread.php?threadid=57575

Check on Page 4. Ya can't miss it.

Moonie :D

Last edited:
U2Gal said:
Those were some great pics flaming june! Thanks! He's so hot, especially in the first one.

Hey, welcome to PLEBA! Glad you like the pics, the first one's my favorite too, such a gorgeous guy!:drool:

my god flaming june that first pic you posted is the greatest thing I've ever seen :drool: :drool: :drool: *faints*

Thanks for posting it, I think it's going to be one of my new favorites!

Here's another one that I think is just yummy:

Attachments

• harleyface2(2).jpg
    harleyface2(2).jpg
    158 KB · Views: 45
Ok... since Moonie uploaded this earlier and can't upload it again, I think I will :D

It's absolutely drool worthy... I sat for like, 10 minutes just staring at it. And GOD I love those jeans!!! rrrrrow... ;)

:sick::sick::sick:

Attachments

• larryhugeharley.jpg
    larryhugeharley.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 44
*bumps*

I don't like to see Larry on the second page!

And to make it worthwhile for y'all, here's Larry... smiling?

Attachments

• wondersmile.jpg
    wondersmile.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 48
:eyebrow:

Ugh, I'm so jealous of this girl! What did she do to make him smile like that?

Attachments

• larrykiss.jpg
    larrykiss.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 46
Ok... so apparently, according to Zootopia... there's this PHANTOM picture floating around of Bob Geldof at Edge's wedding and SUPPOSEDLY you can see Larry in the background...

I've searched the web to the extent my laziness will allow and I can't seem to find it... has anyone else had any more luck?

Oh, and June.. thanks for rescuing our thread!! After a really crappy day (fight with bf #398,098,779,003,340,493,830,243 within the past month...) it cheered me up... and I wanna be that chick kissing Larry and making the king of cool grin and blush...

And just to make this post worth it... Off topic, but I'm considering getting a tattoo... you can see his here.

Attachments

• larry45.jpg
    larry45.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom