Dreamy Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

threwabrick

The Fly
I want to lick the sweat from his brow here :shocked:

3355942723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339%3C%3A88%3A5ot1lsi

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very dreamy pic! I love it!

But Otto, the guy who runs that site, is a very nice guy who has let us use his pics on our sites and photo hosting services but he asks that we do not link directly to his site. I know you are new and didn't know that so I just wanted you and all the other new girls to know. He doesn't care if we use them as long as we upload them and post them from somewhere besides his site. Just FYI. Thanks for listening, I'm sure Otto would say this if he were here now.

Okay, :lol: I just re-read the thread and it is about Bono and not Edge pics! :lol: But a bit Edge is never too much, is it? :happy:

Oh wow, I am really sorry. I tried several times to attach the picture from where I have it saved but I kept coming up blank. Don't really know what I'm doing wrong. If you know Otto please apologize for me. I meant no harm.

threwabrick said:
Oh wow, I am really sorry. I tried several times to attach the picture from where I have it saved but I kept coming up blank. Don't really know what I'm doing wrong. If you know Otto please apologize for me. I meant no harm.
I don't think he wil be angry with you. ;)

WildU2Horsesgirl said:
That is a very dreamy pic! I love it!

But Otto, the guy who runs that site, is a very nice guy who has let us use his pics on our sites and photo hosting services but he asks that we do not link directly to his site. I know you are new and didn't know that so I just wanted you and all the other new girls to know. He doesn't care if we use them as long as we upload them and post them from somewhere besides his site. Just FYI. Thanks for listening, I'm sure Otto would say this if he were here now.

Thanks for the reminder. I uploaded the photo to my Snapfish and edited the original post to use my picture in it's place.

... or from anywhere else for that matter... :: berates self for thinking such impure thoughts :: Oh well... back to studying, not that I CAN study under such conditions of Bono staring me in the face...

Re: He he he...

Ahem, anyway, hey, Sevikins, refresh my memory, what's "glomp" mean again? I learned that word back when I was still crazy about Gundam W, but I forgot. :D

To glomp is a very tight hug given by one person to another... ya know, when I first heard of that concept, I thought that glomping was some sort of anime chomping where you just jumped on the person that you want, chomped on his arm and then just drool... oh well, chomp, schomp, glomp. :D

Back
Top Bottom