dream out loud pt 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
"I told you I would take you to the top" Bono muttered in Rosie's ear, as they stood on the stage in front of a roaring applauding crowd as they had gone up to collect their second award of the evening for best single, She and Bono had given the thank you speech for the first award for best international act, so they give Edge the privilege of giving the speech for the second one as they rest of them stood right behind him.

Bono's arm rested lightly around her waist as they smiled and waved to the crowded room in front of them, Rosie was on a high, it had been a great night so far, she felt so proud of what the band had acheived, she glanced around at Bono "Now we are at the top, where is there for us to go?" she enquired in amusment.

"Well I am going to make sure we stay at the top" Bono replied "Just hang on tight to me babe.. this time next year we will have international fame our name will be on everyones lips" he squeezed her to him.

Rosie grinned "It seemed nothing could quenche Bono's ambition now he had got a taste of fame and fortune, he was going to be hell to work along with.. but she had to admit in the end he got results.

The rest of the award show went by in a haze of more famous names in the music business collected awards and they clapped and cheered them on,

After it had finished they headed to the party venue in the nearby fivestar hotel where they were staying that night to celebrate, They were approached by several members of the media and asked how they felt about winning the awards, there was also a lot of back slapping and congratulations before they could all finally could get sitting a a table, there was quite a crowd around the table, which included girlfriend's, close friends and family members who had come over from Dublin with the exception of Rosie, who was still estranged from her mother.

She was trying hard not to let it ruin her night dwelling on it, she was determind to celebrate and enjoy herself, and she drank quite a lot of champagne and lager and a few vodka's, as it came into the early hours of the morning she was quite drunk and lost all sense of her inhibitons making her act a little more crazy than usual, and when she fell on her face on the dance floor, Bono who had been sitting at a table nearby with Mick Jagger reluctantly left the prestige company he was in to go and help her.
"C'mon you, I think you have done enough partying for tonight I think we should get you to your room" he told her finding it ironic he was saying this to her, usually it was the other way around.

"I don't wanna go to my room yet" Rosie slurred in protest, "The night is still young and I am having fun".. she tried to stand by herself but she staggered and almost fell, only Bono caught her again.

"I think you should lie down and have a rest before you end up breaking your neck" he told her and led her away from the dance floor

"Aren't you proud of us tonight?" Rosie asked him, "I am proud, so proud...."

"Yeah Bono replied "We are pround and drunk, only for once you are in a worse state than the rest of us" he chuckled.

"No I am not" Rosie insisted indignantly straightening up "I never get drunk"

"Whatever you say Rosylee" Bono grinned in amusment

They went back to the table to get her bag and belongings, Bono volunteered to take her safely to her room, as he led her away by the arm she pulled away from him and went back over to the table grabbing the two awards "We can't forget these"
she giggled

"Of course" Bono replied humouring her as he then led her out of the function room towards the hallway and the lift she was hanging onto his arm still giggling like a silly schoolgirl about nothing in particular,

Bono had never seen her so drunk, she had looked quite stunning in the beginning of the night in a long low cut red dress the material had a satin sheen of it that flattered her swarthy skin, and her dark hair had been piled on top of her head in a sophisticated fashion, but now it had all fallen down around her face and the thin straps of her dress kept sliding down and she had to keep pushing them up and the dress had a few stains on it and looked a little grubby and crinkled after her fall, she was a mess, she would feel it in the morning Bono realised who had his fair share of hangovers.

When the lift doors finally slid open and they went to step inside she tripped over her srappy high heel sandals and dropped her bag and the awards

"Stupid things" Rosie growled taking it out on her sandals and started to kick them of and carry them, while Bono picked up the awards and her bag, and hurried her into the lift before the doors closed again, he would be glad to get her into her room safe and sound.

"Here take your bag, I don't want people getting the wrong idea" he told her handing it to her hastily

She took it from him going into a fit of hysterical giggles again at the thought of Bono carrying a handbag, but then noticed he still clutched the awards

"Hey I will have those also" she said

"I don't think I can trust you to carry them" Bono replied, "I'll look after them"

"Naaah thats not fair" Rosie whined "You gotta let me have at least one, I earned it" she pouted

Teasing her Bono waved the award under her nose, "If you want it come and get it" he taunted , but when she tried to grab it
he swiftly pulled away and she found herself clutching air.

Not wanting him to get the better of him she pounced on him wrestling free one of the awards after smacking his hand with one of her sandals, forcing him to let go with a yelp, she grabbed the award, at that moment the lift doors opened and she ran out laughing in victory and waving her trophy in the air now taunting him back

"Hey Bono exclaimed half amused and annoyed that she had manage to get the award of him, his hand was stinging where she had smacked him with her shoe.. he was not going to let her of with it,
he chased after her out of the lift and up the corridor, Rosie let out a little squeal, stumbling but determind Bono wasn't going to catch her

As drunk as she was she still remembered her room number, and fumbling in her bag for her key she found it and quickly tried to get the door open before Bono caught up with her. She almost succeeded just about opening the door when he pounced on her, she let out another yell, laughing as she attacked him again with her sandals to make him back of.. he was not taking the award of her,

She didn't know how she done it she manage to get the door open and tried to hurry inside and close the door in his face, only once more Bono was too swift and put his foot in the doorway stopping her "Oh no you don't" he told her through gritted teeth pushing on the door, tt wasn't hard with Rosie in her inebriated state he managed to get into her room to continue pursuing her to get the award back, he was quite enjoying th fun of the chase

To try and avoid him catching her Rosie flew across the room intent on locking herself in the bathroom, but to get to it quick she climbed over the top of the bed, Bono right behind her, he grabbed her leg once more she let out a squeal of protest as he tugged her and pulled her down, she tried to wriggle away laughing and shouting in protest, she flung her sandals at him but the flew over his head missing him.

"Ahh now you don't have any more missiles to fire at me" he crowed pulling her towards him over the bed, she tried to kick and get free clutching on tight to the award not going to give up her prize easily

The next thing she knew he had flung his body on top of hers to stop her attempt to escape, both of them breathless and laughing.
Rosie clutched the award to her chest... "You are not getting it" she told him defiantly

But Bono seem to have suddenly lost interest in the award, instead his laughter died away, replaced with a small smile, a smouldering look in his blue eyes, that brought her own laughter to a halt, and caught the intensity of his eyes.

His hand reached out to push a stray strand of her hair away from her face, her heart fluttered betrayinging at this smalll action
suddenly she was very aware of the heat of Bono's body on top of her through the thin material of her dress, and it was doing peculiar things to her insides.

"Well...I think I have finally caught you" he murmered huskily

Rosie found herself unable to speak and just swallowed hard, the next thing she knew Bono's lips were on hers, small light teasing kisses that made her shiver in delight, the taste of alcohol on his breath making her feel more heady, and she could do very little else but respond to his kisses which now became deeper and more demanding, his hands hotly exploring her body,
lost in the wave of desire Rosie's arms went around his neck, in doing so the award fell out of her hand and onto the floor, but she wasn't aware of it and didn't care either, just lost in the delight of Bono's kisses and caresses and giving herself up to them...

Based on what I skimmed over, I just wanted to remind you of our rules:

http://forum.interference.com/t76056.html

Stories about the band.. you and the band.. even you kissing members of the band, is fine. However, nothing sexually beyond that will be acceptable.

It's just getting close to that point, with the mention of "his hands hotly exploring her body". So...just wanted to remind you and everybody else!

Okay...off with the horns, on with the show! :wave:

annj said:
Rosie found herself unable to speak and just swallowed hard, the next thing she knew Bono's lips were on hers, small light teasing kisses that made her shiver in delight, the taste of alcohol on his breath making her feel more heady, and she could do very little else but respond to his kisses which now became deeper and more demanding, his hands hotly exploring her body,
lost in the wave of desire Rosie's arms went around his neck, in doing so the award fell out of her hand and onto the floor, but she wasn't aware of it and didn't care either, just lost in the delight of Bono's kisses and caresses and giving herself up to them...

Sweet Jesus, girl. :drool:

yeah understand Bono chick, I guess I almost got carried away a bit and I pulled back at that point but that will be as bad as it gets, I will show full constraint from now on:)

Back
Top Bottom