dream out loud pt 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
"Y'know something, I know we have only been in America a week but I love it here" Bono stated raised his glass of champagne in a toast as he smiled across at Rosie who sat opposite in the large oval shaped Bath tub filled with frothy bubbles with him."To America"

Rosie smiled in agreement picking up her own glass and reaching over towards him to clink it against his "Yeah to the land of the free and the beautiful" then she took a sip of her champagne
"I so wanna a bath like this in my place" she then added "I could lie in it all day" she scooped up a handful of fluffy bubbles and blew them towards Bono some of it landed on his head and face.

"Hey cut that out, it almost landed in my champagne.. and it has enough bubbles in it" Bono told her, kicking his foot and splashing her"

They were guests of an american record producer and had taken advantage of his hospitality when he had told them to make themselves feel at home, Bono had sneaked into Rosie's guest bedroom and decided to share in the luxuries of the ensuite bathroom with her as he put it.. 'I share your bed might as well share the bath as well'
But before they could continue their playful antics.. they heard the sound of a phone ringing.. and it was only now that
Rosie spotted the phone on the wall.
"Wow cool, a phone in the bathroom, I want one of those as well" she said

"You had better answer it.. it is your bathroom" Bono pointed out with a grin.

Rosie stuck out her tongue out at him, and reluctantly climbed out of the comfort of the bath to answer the phone

Bono slouched back feeling like Lord of the manor having the bath all to himself and sipping his champagne and idly watching Rosie

She was laughing with whoever was on the other end of the phone line. then listening to what they said finally she replied "That would be wonderful we would love to come along.. thank you very much.. then she laughed again and finally said goodbye and hung up.

She hurriedly returned to the bath now sitting next to Bono and looking excited "That was our Host Joe, he has just invited us to a big movie premiere in two days time, I told him we would love to go apparently all the big names of Hollywood will be attending" she told him

"Great Bono replied,"I think we are breaking America nicely, to be seen in all the right places this will be great publicity for us"

"Yeah, and I will get the chance to meet some of my favorite Hollywood actors" Rosie replied dreamily

Get yer tongue in and stop yer drooling" Bono teased her.

"You are just jealous" Rosie accused back

"There is no need for me to be jealous" Bono replied in his matter of fact over confident way that sometimes still irked her
"I know you already belong to me.. you always have and you always will"

Rosie tried to ignore the impact his words had on her, refusing to take him serious, feeling if she did it would be the ruin of her

"I don't belong to any one but myself" she informed him lightly "I don't expect or want anything from you in the way of commitment.. I know what you are like.. so don't try that macho mills and boons crap with me it doesn't work"

"If thats what you want to believe my Rosie, who am I to stop you" he replied, then he slid his arm around her and pulled her to him, "But you can't deny you want me even now" he nibbled lightly on her lower lip, and it had the desired affect of making her melt against him in compliance.. and he gave a small husky laugh of satisfaction, but she was past caring.....

America was a great place for shopping Rosie realised, the following day when she went to buy herself a new outfit for attending the film Premiere. She only had a few hours and had returned with more bags than she could carry, there wasnt much time to enjoy looking at what she had got, they had a gig to do tonight, and the car was waiting to take them to the stadium for rehersal's

She was feeling really good and hyped up by the time they arrived. and they manage to get through the rehersal well enough without much bickering between her and Bono for a change, the others mused about them being so nice with each other and hoped it would last. Rosie couldnt pinpoint the good mood and high she was on, she attributed it to many things their tour of America was going well so far, and there was so much to see and discover, and even her unstablerelationship with Bono seemed almost stable, now they had this premiere to look forward to and she was excited about that.. things were good, and she decided to make the most of it while it lasted.

The stadium was packed that night and the crowd seem to enjoy themselves, which made her enjoy performing, but as they came up to the last number which was pretty lively which she and Bono sang together, he done something he had never done before when the song ended, he pulled her into his arms and give her a rather long kiss much to the crowds delight.

Getting over the surprise of it, Rosie wasnt too sure if she was happy about it.. they had both agreed it was better keeping their personal relationship out of the public eye, now he had gone and given her this long snog in front of 20 thousand people and the local press and tv camera's.. she wondered what he was playing at.

She waited till they got back stage before getting at him about it, "What the hell was that all about kissing me out there?" she demanded.

"Nothing.. you just looked so great I got carried away" Bono replied.

"But we agreed we wouldn't do that sort of thing in public, the press are going to be all over us on this asking and prying into our personal affairs" she protested

"Let them I don't care" Bono replied dismissively

"And what if I do?" Rosie demanded frowning

"It was only a bloody kiss Rosie stop getting so uptight will ya" Bono replied in irritation and stormed of.

Adam and Edge who had stood nearby witnessing the little scene shook their heads resigningly

"I knew it was too good to last" Adam remarked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom