dream on part three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
(this is all made fictionally,semi harsh language)

In the last chapters,Kemberly and I had met U2 for the first time,and we were shocked. But I had gotten to know Larry closely,but now more of our friends get in on the action...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Larry walked out arm in arm into the cold midnight air.
We went to the beach and walked out on the cold sand and stared at the stars.
When I looked at Larry`s face,the light of the moon hit his face just right to make him look like an angel,and the same with his eyes,they glistened so beautifully.

Most people would literally go through hell to get where me and Kimberly was,to actually get to see the people you longed to see all of your life,it felt like you were dreaming except the dream was real.
Larry huged me and breathed down my neck,'I love you'.
Somehow you always know when a moment is right in your life to tell someone how you really feel about them,but I didn`t exactly know how I felt about Larry.
To me it just didn`t somehow feel right, I loved larry,and then again I wasn`t sure what I felt about him,cause I knew he woulden`t want me to take up,and be in his life,when he coud have any other woman.

But I was tempted to ask.
Meanwhile... Kemberly was at a local bar,drinking with Bono and Edge. When we got there the rest of our friends were there!

Joanne,Rebecca and Toni.
I was exited to finally see them but they were so drunk ,when I walked towards them they thought I was a waitress.
I grabbed Kemberly and ran outside with her.

"What the hell,are you doing Kemmy,we were going to surprise them?" But she was too drunk to understand me,which sucked.

I walked back in, Joanne was drunk also talking to Bono and
Adam, they were too. Then Bono,Toni and Rebecca were laughing uncontrolably.

He had both of them in both of his arms and they Edge and Adam left and walked down the street. Larry stayed with me,Kemberly and Joanne.
We followed Bono and the rest of our friends down the street.

We came back to the the hotel we were staying at,and Adam and Edge went to sleep.

Bono came out of the bathroom and just taken off his shirt :drool: and came and sat down on the couch.

'I see,you and some of your friends found us,and for the first time ever,you guys didn`t totally explode when you saw us.'
B-man said

I was kinda shakey,to respond.
I slowly said because I wanted to do anything to get Bono`s attention and not freak him out...

'You are amasing'. Is all I could mutter out,`cause I think the shock was starting to set in,that I was in the presents of the best band on earth,and talking to the greatest singer on planet earth.

Morning came and we were awoke by the coolest way ever!!!
~~~~

**I`m trying to get this story writing thing down so sorry if this sucks**

Back
Top Bottom