DRAWING - from me to YOU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JENNY

The Fly
Hi, I'm reading the posts at PLEBA for quite a while (since U2's concert in Berlin in July). I just wanted to give something back and hope it works.
This drawing sums up the feelings and thoughts I have at the moment. I'm a positive thinking person, really.

EDGE: The Best Is Yet To Come.

If the pic doesn't work. I will have a second, ..third, ..fo.... try.

Bye, bye and thank you girls!!!!

Hi! you have to save your picture to a website before it will show up! If you want to email it to me I can put it up for you!
kitten_827@yahoo.com

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Hi Jenny, welcome to PLEBA....

I wanted to let you know that unfortunately, you can't post from your harddrive... I believe the pic has to be on a webspace somewhere...

You can set up a photo album with webshots...

Welcome, glad to see you here!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Originally posted by JENNY:
Hi, I'm reading the posts at PLEBA for quite a while (since U2's concert in Berlin in July). I just wanted to give something back and hope it works.
This drawing sums up the feelings and thoughts I have at the moment. I'm a positive thinking person, really.

EDGE: The Best Is Yet To Come.

If the pic doesn't work. I will have a second, ..third, ..fo.... try.

Bye, bye and thank you girls!!!!

Welcome to PLEBA!!!!

It looks like you are trying to post a pic from your hard drive. This is why it's not working. The pic must be from a site online. You can upload any of your pics to a program like Webshots or Snapfish and then they will have there own URL, and you will be able to post them. Hope this helps.

I really want to see the pic. If you can't figure it out you can e-mail me the pic at:

zimmerman101@hotmail.com

and I will post it for you.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

It looks like some others have answered your questions before I got to, Oh well. Hope it works out!!!

Anyways, Welcome!!!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

SicilianGoddess and the others, thank you sooo much for your help!! I will ask my neighbour tomorrow. Maybe he can help me to get the right software I need to post it as it was supposed to be.

((((((((PLEBA)))))))

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Ok I'm trying again... so you guys can read the captions.

7057081.jpg

That is a great drawing Jenny!
smile.gif
Welcome to the Pleba!

------------------
Whatever the deal
she won't let me down...
Wherever I go she's always hanging 'round..."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

WOW! That's great! Love the drawing of Bono. Really looks like him. Got any more???

You're from Germany! That's cool. I've always wanted to travel there. Maybe one day.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 12-06-2001).]

Well, thanks! I don't have any others so far, unfortunately.
Recently I discovered, while I was watching the Achtung Baby-Video, that U2 had just been 2 kilometers away from my home for some scenes. That was really strange, cause so much has changed on the streets of Berlin and at that time I wasn't a fan and didn't even know that they where recording here.

Ok Jenny.. well this is the best I could do, since it was sent as a word document I had to cut it and try to fix it in paint.

see below

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 12-06-2001).]

Jenny, in the file you sent me it shows that it was a jpg file before but it looked like you saved it as a word document.

If you could attach in email the actual picture file with the extension jpg, it will post much easier and it will be clear.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom