Downloading Questions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, you would think I would have figured this out by now, but alas, I have not, first is there a place to dowload all of U2's videos, on the net somewhere? I know where to download music, but not videos. Second, is there a way to save these videos once I find them? For instance, I really like the Macintosh commercial that features U2, so I would like to save it. I have RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, and MusicMatch Jukebox, I would like to permenantly save these on a disc if I could, does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks in advance for any help!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

You can try to install a software called 'Kazaa'. It has a search function for videos. I download quite an amount of u2 video form it and it's great...

About the saving video thing, you have to know if it's a streaming video or not. Streaming video, .RAM files for instance, cannot be downloaded. But if it is not a streaming video, you can right click the location and choose 'save as...' to download it...

I hope it helps...
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks I will try to download that software! Does anyone know if there is a way to save streaming video?

<>< Fishy

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Back
Top Bottom