download the new version of Stay by Craig Armstrong, Bono and Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lise

Acrobat
In the stillness of the evening, when the sun has
I posted this info in the main forum but just in case you girls don't see it, at u2guatemala.com in the download section one can download the new version of Stay by Craig Armstrong, Bono and Edge. I'm in the process of downloading it right now so I haven't listened to it yet. Just wanted to share.

Thanks again for pointing this out! I saw it on EYKIW, downloaded it, and am now listening. And it is, indeed, gorgeous.

OMG OMG
eek.gif
eek.gif

I LOVE IT!!!!

It's even better then the original, it's heartbreaking, the tears is almost falling. It was one of my top fav songs before but now..... OMG If they do this song live in this version this summer, I'm gonna freak out, that's a promise!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you so much for the link!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I saw this on EYKIW -- it is BEAUTIFUL. I listened to it thrice in a row
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"This DEFINATELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women, small children, & Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

"I still believe that you're the Smut Messiah"

The Man Corral

what a great version of an already great song!
smile.gif
thanks for the fyi!!

who is craig armstrong btw?!? is he a producer or a fellow musician or both?!?

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

It really is beautiful...I'm downloading some of Craig Armstrong's other stuff right now.
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Thankya so much! I dled it two days agao but didn't listen to it and I just saw the file and I'm listening to it now...I love this version!
smile.gif

i didn't know who he is either, so here's a bit of info on him:

Not only has Craig just bagged himself a Golden Globe for Best original Score for the soundtrack to Moulin Rouge but has also been nominated for a BAFTA for the Anthony Asquith Award for Achievement in Film Music.

Renowned Scottish composer Craig Armstrong releases his startlingly evocative new album 'As If To Nothing' on April 1st 2002. The album features collaborations from: Bono, David McAlmont, Photek, Mogwai, Antye Greie-Fuchs, Wendy Stubbs, Steven Lindsay, Swati Natekar and Evan Dando who features on the single 'Wake Up In New York' released on March 18th 2002.

Back
Top Bottom