Don't think before you laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
babypantstight.jpg

he he he..Pant's that leave nothing to the imagination!

:D

anyone got the picture of pop bono in a crown squaring up to a bouncer twice his size at a popmart concert?

ruffian said:

:lmao: he *means* every one of those boom-chas! I think he was totally into it!

I think he was all about making that video! The part with him in his little cop suit and he's marching in place with his arms pumping like his life depended on it slays me. (needs to go watch that video again and giggle, I'm laughing just thinking about it!)

:lmao:

starsgoblue said:

I think he was all about making that video! The part with him in his little cop suit and he's marching in place with his arms pumping like his life depended on it slays me. (needs to go watch that video again and giggle, I'm laughing just thinking about it!)

:lmao: oh, stop...i'm dying!!! :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You know what I just realized..I coulda finished the lyric in the title...why didn't I? :hmm:....guess I wasn't coherent
:shrug:

Ok...you can go back to your regular scheduled posting now....

"...look ugly in a photograph"?? nooooo--they never look ugly, even when they look silly!!!!

ruffian said:

"...look ugly in a photograph"?? nooooo--they never look ugly, even when they look silly!!!!

Quite true...maybe I'm just all together incohernet....lol..I'm drunk on bono or something. :huh:

Oh god..I need to see the dischotheque vid........anyone know where I can dl it?
I've got some desparate BoomCha needs here!

Back
Top Bottom