Don't think before you laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
00e9bb8c.jpg

:ohmy:

Ummm...seriously..wtf is up with this photo? :| :huh:

LostAtMoon said:
I also don’t know who made these, but they are too funny! :lmao:

04ff443f.jpg

b5573b4f.jpg

:lmao:...oh, geez! I may not be able to look at the "Mona Lisa" painting anymore without laughing...hehehe... I also like those Halloween costume ones :p. And I get a kick out of the band putting their Grammy awards to their ears...yeah, guys, those aren't seashells, LOL.

Bono is adorable when he acts like a total goof...like I said, I just love that quality in a guy, I love a guy who's able to make me laugh, who's not afraid to be silly. I guess it's 'cause their doing that stuff makes me feel more relaxed around them or something, I dunno. but I love it.

Originally posted by U2Girl1978
It goes to show you that Bono loves everyone and that he isn't prejudiced towards anyone.

:yes:. That's another reason why I love the guy, and that's another trait that I can find in all the guys I like-they're all open to different kinds of people, they're not afraid to try something (like dress in drag or wear makeup or something that some guys could consider "sissy")...guys who are like that are automatically cool in my book :up:.

Angela

LostAtMoon said:
Bonofansx.jpg

His face:giggle: …being unexpectedly assaulted by crazy fans…

I went to high school for a year with those girls! They were so snotty and mean to everyone, and they lorded it over me for the entire year that they'd met Bono (whose picture, of course, I had in my locker). I thought they were full of it until I saw this pic in the BP Fallon book. I definitely wasn't mad when they moved!

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I went to high school for a year with those girls! They were so snotty and mean to everyone, and they lorded it over me for the entire year that they'd met Bono (whose picture, of course, I had in my locker). I thought they were full of it until I saw this pic in the BP Fallon book. I definitely wasn't mad when they moved!

:hug:
Hmpf...people like that shouldn't get the chance :grumpy:...at least not before all of us kinder fans....

I have that BP Fallon book - yep, they apparently chuck themselves at him&one screams "Bono i want to **** you"!!

ahem! :ohmy:

Nice...

BonoIsMyMuse said:

:hug:...I knew some girls in school that I could not stand, either, and I would've been extremely pissed if they'd gotten this opportunity, too, so... Totally unfair, isn't it?

Here's hoping you get the chance to meet him yourself someday-perhaps you could apologize on behalf of those girls :p.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom