don't know if this has been posted but a new pic of bono and son...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I haven't seen that before. Eli's not quite so cute without his curls, IMO :grumpy: I never thought Bono and Ali would cut all the kid's hair off like that, I was hoping they'd leave it longer like a little Bono jr. :cute: All Guggi's boys have long hair so he'd be in good company!

Last edited:
Kelly - I noticed that too - All the wee one needs is a V-Neck shirt to complete the outfit - so cute:cute:

another one

650.jpg

Which one of the kids is that in the pic? I thought that Eli was the oldest, but this is coming from someone who knows nothing about any of the bandmembers childeren. I have never seen any of the boys, I've only seen Jordan and Eve-I think thats they're names. They sure are an attractive family from what I have seen.

And once again, the pic is not posed but taken from far away, most likely unknown to Bono:| he's not looking in that direction and probably didn't see the camera.

Eli is Bono's oldest son (born in 1999)

John is Bono's youngest son (born in 2001)

I can't wait to see Bono's boys grow up and see what interesting young men they turn into!:wink:

Thnaks for the pic link from People mag.

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila - yes, that IS going to be v.interesting to see how the boys turn out in 10 or 15 years time! :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom