Don't Know If Anyone's Ever Seen THESE Pics Before...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
From outside the Irving Plaza show

adam_1.jpg

bono_1.jpg

edge_1.jpg

Edge w/ his cute bodyguard

edge_2.jpg

OH MY!!

larry_1.jpg

larry_3.jpg

LOL at the ladies' expression-the one in the purple hat

bono_2.jpg

WAHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE the irving plaza bootleg!! it makes me all jumpy and tingly!!!

not only did I miss a great show but
eek.gif
they looked GOOD!

lol not that i passed up tickets or anything. or many pl at all got to go. it was just a great show.

thanks gina!
biggrin.gif

p.s. YUMMMMEEEE Adam!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher **

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

Bono's pimp coat is back!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

I love the first closeup of Bono.
biggrin.gif
And you're right -- the coat is back!
biggrin.gif

Hey.. speaking of clothing..
I wonder if they'll change their image (haircuts, clothing, etc. -- you know) again for the next tour? I really think Bono will keep his hairstyle but I could definitely see at least Bono wearing a different outfit. What do you think?

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

I personally hope the TLP ( tight leather pants) make a reappearance in Bono's wardrobe ( zoo tv era). I loved the pants he wore on the last tour, they creased and folded in all the right places. But they weren't really leather.

Then again, if I had to run around the heart everynight, I might not wear real leather pants either!

lol -- I want the TLP back too! Maybe, if he doesn't start wearing them next tour/next leg (I guess it is all how you see it.. or how they decide it'll go), people should start standing in their seats with signs and scream,"WE WANT THE TIGHT LEATHER PANTS BACK!!!!" ... I think it'll work, don't you?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
lol -- I want the TLP back too! Maybe, if he doesn't start wearing them next tour/next leg (I guess it is all how you see it.. or how they decide it'll go), people should start standing in their seats with signs and scream,"WE WANT THE TIGHT LEATHER PANTS BACK!!!!" ... I think it'll work, don't you?
biggrin.gif

Hehe...sounds like a good idea to me...although they may be a LITTLE freaked out! LOL!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom