Donations for New Server are needed! Please Read.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I wish I could help out more but its tough being a broke college student. I donated $5 to the cause, and hope to donate more if I get some more money in the next couple of weeks. Good LuckQ

I agree with all of the others regarding how much Interference means to me.
But as many of us I'm still a student and don't have much cash...
Hope you guys will make it!

Happy wishes from Sweden
/Edge89

Well this place sure does mean a lot to me, I have met so many people who are important to me, not to mention the love of my life!

Unfortunately, I can only give a small amount because I am so broke right now I am literally borrowing on my credit line to pay for groceries.

There are lots of others in my shoes too, but this is what philanthropy is all about folks! :up:

I can't pay you right now..I'm too busy playing on this computer....

I'm riding on BAW's dollars anyway...after all,,where do you think she gets if from????

Clue>(she never leaves the house) :lol:

How about a drum-roll and an update.....................$

Something,
Is about to give,
I can feel it coming,
I think I know what it is,
It?s 15$ for a new Interferece.com server!

Don?t anybody have a rich uncle to pay the rest?

Keep up the good work btw:wink:

i'll email the address regarding a mailing address to send money...paypal sucessfually just confused the hell out of me :|

Although we have not completed raising the money for the new server, getting a new server could NOT wait. We were dragggggggggggggggggging so bad... So I went ahead and ordered it, tested it, and now it's live :D ... and FAST.

However....
We still need to finish raising the money to pay for it.

I will be updating the $$ tally today.

Elvis said:
Although we have not completed raising the money for the new server, getting a new server could NOT wait. We were dragggggggggggggggggging so bad... So I went ahead and ordered it, tested it, and now it's live :D ... and FAST.

However....
We still need to finish raising the money to pay for it.

I will be updating the $$ tally today.

Thank you:D

Even the smilies are faster! The drooly one is losing fluids at a frightening rate.

So, Elvis, what's the latest tally, please?

I only got 4 hrs sleep, and have a lot to do today....

So... Like I said... I'll be updating the tally $$ today... at some point

:heart: Elvis - you take such good care of us!!! Thank you soo much! :heart: I've made one contribution already, but will be happy to give more if that's what it takes to make sure you see the $2500 it took to get the new server!

Long live Elvis!!! :bow:

u2philly said:
actually I already pay 2.00 a month for this site. 24.00 a year. which is more then the one time yearly fee.

The reason monthy memberships are 2.00 is because of the cost to process the transaction. We only get about 1.50 I think out of it or so.

Thanks Elvis :up: When the Bonoonline forum switched servers, they lost the entire site, forum, gallery, everything, and had to start from scratch. Oh and I'll be sending money tommorrow!

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Elvis :up: When the Bonoonline forum switched servers, they lost the entire site, forum, gallery, everything, and had to start from scratch. Oh and I'll be sending money tommorrow!

wow.. thats unfortunate! Our database is 1.6GB.... and I have no plans of losing any of it. The history behind the community is as important as the community itself.

Ok... so sorry this is so late, but ive been kinda busy...

Updated tally...

$1449 (58% of the $2500 goal)

Back
Top Bottom