Don' t forsake LEATHER DAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
Come on, this is the best part of PLEBA. Let's see some leather Bono pics!
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

It will never be forsaken!! But Desire, why haven't you posted?????? Please, contribute!
biggrin.gif

ne28.jpg

66.jpg

52.jpg

new16.jpg

Not in dark leather, but still very very hot!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by daisybean:

ohmyhotness.bmp

Holy ... *faints*

bonoA12.jpg

flip1.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

41.jpg

07.jpg

54.jpg

new20.jpg

05.jpg

and one more...

69.jpg

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Does anyone remember the Friends episode where Ross tried to wear leather pants, but when he went to the loo he couldn't get them back up.

rosspants.jpg

Do you think Bono ever has this problem? (sorry too much caffeine makes me think of odd things)

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

That's a classic episode of Friends....and I don't even really watch the show that often...
Powder+Lotion=Paste.....
I'm laughing just thinking about it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Does anyone remember the Friends episode where Ross tried to wear leather pants, but when he went to the loo he couldn't get them back up.

Do you think Bono ever has this problem? (sorry too much caffeine makes me think of odd things)

That gave me some horrible thoughts Jessica

hahahaha

"here Bono let me help you with those pants, they are mighty tight"
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

young_bonopunk.jpg

fly_handicam2.jpg

Until.jpg

u2misc21.jpg

bono_induct.jpg

bono008.jpg

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

bono_induct.jpg

Where was this pic taken??? I've never seen it before...
And who's standing next to Bono????
I hope that's not Britney!!!!
smile.gif

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing,
babe, it must be art.
- Bono -

u2misc21.jpg

oooooooooh major Bono-fur!!!!!!!
icon26.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by laouen:
smile.gif

L

Perhaps Mary J Blige?

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

Originally posted by laouen:
smile.gif

L

2001 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (Bono inducted Island Records' Chris Blackwell)

Mary J. Blige

They sang "Could you be Loved"

This has been a filmways presentation
wink.gif

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

My BonoWit contribution.
smile.gif

"I wanted to play guitar very badly...and I do play guitar very badly."

LMAO!

LOVE the pics, ladies, thank you!

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Back
Top Bottom