Doesn't the Silver Fox look like George Clooney?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i_love_adam

War Child
Ok, we had a Bono-Robin Williams resemblance thread; here's an Adam Clayton- George Clooney one!

Adam_clayton_04.jpg

Our Silver Fox

<George>

I was actually looking for a pic of Clooney in a recent issue of OK! Magazine. I can't remember the month/ who's on the cover/ etc. Saw it at a friend's place, and I thought of Adam immediately!

Same frowny smile, charm and chrisma!

And guess what?

Clooney is gonna star in a movie called Michael Clayton!!! Clooney is acting as MICHAEL CLAYTON! This movie I've gotta watch!

Clooney is one year younger tho- born 1961 (but our Silver Fox is just youthful looking)

i_love_adam said:
Ok, we had a Bono-Robin Williams resemblance thread; here's an Adam Clayton- George Clooney one!

Adam_clayton_04.jpg

Our Silver Fox

<George>

I was actually looking for a pic of Clooney in a recent issue of OK! Magazine. I can't remember the month/ who's on the cover/ etc. Saw it at a friend's place, and I thought of Adam immediately!

And guess what?

Clooney is gonna star in a movie called Michael Clayton!!! Clooney is acting as MICHAEL CLAYTON! This movie I've gotta watch!

Clooney is one year younger tho- born 1961 (but our Silver Fox is just youthful looking)

Adam is much hotter :wink: :drool:

I don't think they necessarily look a whole lot like one another, but I do think that they are both getting MUCH better looking with age! And I agree with bombergirl1978, I think Adam's got a slight edge over Clooney. Geez, who'da thunk looking at Adam with his fro in the early 80s that he'd turn out to be such a fox?!? Sure he always a ceratain charm about him, but looking at some old pictures, I wouldn't have expected him to be "the hot one"!! Ahhh, j'adore Adam.

Noooooooooooooooo! Adam is *much* better looking. There is something "sly" about Clooney that I don't like. But he was funny in "O Brother Where Art Thou?"

mabel said:
Geez, who'da thunk looking at Adam with his fro in the early 80s that he'd turn out to be such a fox?!?

Ooh me!! I think he was very cute during the October-War days.

BW7-ADAM.jpg
14.jpg

If I thought he was a cutie with the afro, you can imagine now. ;)

Last edited:
:no: to Anderson Cooper although I do like him. he is no Adam.:no: to George I just do not like him. He has not accent and no charm, he does nothing for me.

I love any era ADAM!!!!
R& H , JT, War, Zoo, POP,

Althought the Silver Fox is the best by far:love:

George Clooney's got loads of charm! I think. I used to think 'oh God, not another boring actor' but I saw him on TV over here and my mum and I both thought he was LOVELY, lol, he was so funny and charming! And then I found out he's very much against Bush so that added to his appeal. ;)

I love Adam lots but I don't think they look alike. Which is a good thing, and they're both gorge anyway in their different ways.

And I loved the 'fro, heehee.

thrillme said:

Ooh me!! I think he was very cute during the October-War days.

BW7-ADAM.jpg
14.jpg

If I thought he was a cutie with the afro, you can imagine now. ;)

Very true...thoug the War fro was a little more...tamed. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of the early Boy look. He was a little scraggly there. :wink:

The Boy fro was very Wild!!!!:ohmy: But that was hot to me ...it made him seem naughty:giggle:

I do not know what it is about Adam that I find so :drool:

BTW chickadee, I think Adam has more charm in his finger that he picks the bass with than George has in his whole bony..IMO:wink:

i_love_adam said:

Adam_clayton_04.jpg

Our Silver Fox

<George>

And guess what?

119177192.jpg

Not a real good picture of George but I guess it sort of resembles the Silver Fox

P.S. never take a new camera with you on a trip of a lifetime:mad:

Carmelu2fan said:
BTW chickadee, I think Adam has more charm in his finger that he picks the bass with than George has in his whole bony..IMO:wink:

*shrug* That's your opinion, fair enough! Lol! I can like them both, I'm sure. :)

Carmelu2fan said:
The Boy fro was very Wild!!!!:ohmy: But that was hot to me ...it made him seem naughty:giggle:

I do not know what it is about Adam that I find so :drool:

You know who i think Adam resembles?

Adam.

Bizzare,right? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom