Doesnt It Make u happy ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
When U2 is mentioned on TV?????? I was watching Pyramid : The Gameshow, and they had U2 as one of the categories.It went like this :-

"I heard U2's lawyer did their case Pro Bono,"{as how we pronounce his name}

Then the question was :-

"Describe things associated with U2,"

Grammys ,charity,rock ,dublin ,Edge,MTV were the answers.

When ur grumpy on morning and u hear or see something mentioning U2....there's a 100% guarantee that u would be cheered up.....:wink: :wink: hey it worked for me!.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched part of the Pyramid today but I can't stand how Donny Osmond tries to be exactly like Dick Clark was when he hosted that show. :| It's annoying.

I know , he is kinda annoying ,but over all the game is good and exciting. I dont mind being a contestant on there. Imagine a member from U2 being ur partner thou..............that would be exciting!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: I'd be to busy staring at Bono or into Adam's eyes to even ans the clues.lol.

kinda off topic, but I had a dream the other night that Edge, Bono, and Adam were on Wheel of Fortune :shifty:

Larry was there too but he didn't play :lol:

it was weird, I haven't had a U2 dream in months and this came out of nowhere, and I don't even watch Wheel of Fortune :shrug:

Just now on the movie Wrinkle in Time the kids had a U2 Walk On poster on the wall!

In the movie Girl Next Door there were U2 posters on the wall too!

Hey, on my schoolpaper above May 10 I wrote Bono's Birthday!! I looked in the newspaper and it listed birthdays that had a cute Bono pic! :cute: Come on, May 10 only happens once of year! :wink:

Last edited:
I was in kind of a bad mood going into work today. As I walked into the mall, what was playing on the mall music? "The Unforgettable Fire"! I have never heard that played anywhere!! :cute: I just had to stand outside the store and listen to it. :heart:

I opened up the newspaper, and what do I see?

Today's Number

80 - number of shows played by U2 during their 2001 North American tour

:happy:

BluberryPoptart said:
Just now on the movie Wrinkle in Time the kids had a U2 Walk On poster on the wall!

I caught that too. I did a double take and then screamed "hey that's a U2 poster" then I called in the hubby and son to see it. :heart: :applaud: i love when i see stuff like that

My best mornings at school would always be when I would go into the bathroom to shower and Pride would come on the radio. You'd be surprised how often it happens. The morning DJ on my favorite station has to be a U2 fan. :)

Last edited:
It does make me very happy when U2 is mentioned anywhere! Like ... when I was standing in the plumbing supplies shop the other day, waiting for my mum to finish buying a new tap *how exciting!* and Sunday Bloody Sunday came on the radio! I had to prolong our stay then ...

Can I ask, what is Pyramid: The Gameshow? I've never heard of it before :confused:

The other day at school I was getting some food to eat and I was walking to the table and I realized that New Year's Day was. Then I started to sing it and everybody looked at me.... I forgot there were so many people around lol. Them when I sat down at the table, a guy at a table accross from mine started singing it like he was a retard, it was kinda funny lol. But it was rude cause he was makin fun of it. What a butt.

frenchie1970 said:

I caught that too.

Me three! I was wondering if they used it for a reason. "Wrinkle in Time" is one of my all time favorite books, and I thought the symbolism in using the "Walk On" poster, especially for those who know the lyrics/ meaning to the song, was a great choice for what was about to happen.

~*Buffalo*~ said:

Can I ask, what is Pyramid: The Gameshow? I've never heard of it before :confused:

I'm not sure how old it is but I know it was on when I was little. Dick Clark was the host and he's brought it back a few times over the years. This time Donny Osmond is the host and he bugs the crap out of me trying to act like Dick Clark. :mad: It's had all different names....$10,000 Pyramid, $20,000 Pyramid. It has two teams of two, one person in each team is a celebrity and the other is the contestant. They pick a category and have x amount of seconds to get all of their questions right. The winner of each round goes to the "pryamid." Each question they get right instead of being worth points is worth money. This particular show is the $10,000 Pyramid so if the contestant can earn up to that much. :reject: I used to be obsessed with the show the last time Dick Clark did it probably 10 or 15 years ago.

Last edited:
I love it when ur flicking over music channels and you spot a U2 song after a stressful it IT MAKES ME MUCH MORE CHEERFUL!!!

The same applies when ur half a sleep on the sofa and u jump up when they come on tv. :drool:

I know about the Wrinkle In Time thing.Unfortunately I was in the shower when it showed. My niece was watching it ,and when she saw it ,she ran upstairs and pound on the door until I opened it to tell me. I watched it to see if there would be any other U2 sightings ,but it didnt.

Another thing.......before I use to take the radio with me to the bathroom while I showered right...... and as soon as I stepped in ....a U2 song would always play ,mostly Beautiful Day.That would make me spend hrs in the bathroom ,just waiting for a song to play.:wink: :wink: my mother would quarrel with me , but hey 1. it's the only way I could get away from them and 2. it's like my relaxing room. dont laugh thou ,I know it sounds weird.:wink:

my mother would quarrel with me

Aint shakespear talk?

Anyway do you know when and what channel the Priamid thing is on?

Back
Top Bottom