DOES YOUR LOVE FOR Bono affect your life too much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I reserve the word love for people who are actually a part of my real life.

Hey cat:wink: welcome to Pleba:wink:

Does my love for Bono affect my life too much? No not too much:hmm: it enhances it:wink: :drool:

My u2/ interference obession affect my work around the house.....like now.....I should be outside staining wood....*feel guilty....slinks away to get paint brush

I'm not sure. I've quit my job, sold my house, left my husband and put my kids up for adoption. I'm moving to Dublin to live on a bench across the street from the recording studio in hopes that Bono will fall hopelessly in love with me and ask me to go on tour with him as I am his new Muse. I don't consider that to be too much...do you?

BEVERLY56 said:
I'm not sure. I've quit my job, sold my house, left my husband and put my kids up for adoption. I'm moving to Dublin to live on a bench across the street from the recording studio in hopes that Bono will fall hopelessly in love with me and ask me to go on tour with him as I am his new Muse. I don't consider that to be too much...do you?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

oh really you did that also....phew!!! I was starting to think I was crazy:lmao: :lmao:

BEVERLY56 said:

Amen to that, sister!!:drool: :drool:

BEVERLY56 said:
Make it a big, warm cape - We'll need it at bedtime.

:ohmy:

:flirt:

OH, you mean cause we left our guys for bono....right...gotcha:wink:

OK one big giant fuzzy cape....check
Big enough to fit us and B under.....:wink: :drool:

Well now, my 'love' for Bono ain't exactly love. More like an infatuation, although I do 'love' him in a respectful way. I'm currently reading In conversation with Bono, y'know - THE BOOK - and he's such a lovely man (If you can believe everything that's been written). I particularly liked the reply to the 'Groupie' question:

About groupies?

Bono: 'Well, to take advantage of a fan, sexual bullying is to be avoided'

I so respect him for that. :rockon: I mean, a man in his position could do virtually anything he liked and practically no one would take any notice...it's common knowledge that fans hang around bands to get a little, shall we say, 'hands on' experience. But reading this reply from our B has placed him way high up on my 'respect' list.

Anyway, back on topic: I do find myself thinking of the Great B very often although it doesn't effect my 'real' life. (Unless you include excessive drooling over photos and disgusting sexual fantasies - which we're allowed seeing as they're 'private thoughts', heh heh). But, no, I'd say Bono doesn't effect my life that much..

....alright..now for the truth: Ok, yeah, he effects my every waking moment...happy now?:evil:

Dismantled said:
Hey cat:wink: welcome to Pleba:wink:

Does my love for Bono affect my life too much? No not too much:hmm: it enhances it:wink: :drool:

My u2/ interference obession affect my work around the house.....like now.....I should be outside staining wood....*feel guilty....slinks away to get paint brush

100% for sure YES! but it just makes me love my husband more:love: :heart:

BEVERLY56 said:
We'll need the cape becuz we'll be sleeping on the bench, silly!

won't all 3 of us look silly wrapped up on the bench together:wink:

:lmao:

we can use B for a pillow:drool: :drool:

BEVERLY56 said:
I don't know why, but the words to Desiiiiiiiire keep going thru my mind.

because you have images of being wrapped up snuggley warm in a cape with the bman....and *ahem ...me:ohmy: but I am sure you are thinking about bman:wink: :drool: :drool:

:lmao: :lmao:

Not really, I mean, I may spend more time then the average person reading articles on him and the band and looking up pics and stuff, but I can't say that it really affects life too much or really at all. Well, maybe just a bit.

**Liesa** said:
Not really, I mean, I may spend more time then the average person reading articles on him and the band and looking up pics and stuff, but I can't say that it really affects life too much or really at all. Well, maybe just a bit.

(Hmm...boyfriend left...obsessed with Bono...any connection?)
JUST KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom