Does PLEBA need a t-shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Does PLEBA need merchandise?

• Yes! Let's get a t-shirt at cafepress.com!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Yes! But not a t-shirt, some other kind of merhcandise!

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Yes, but let's pick something that we can all make at home ourselves!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No, we don't need anything. We can recognize each other through our PLEBA sixth sense.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I'm not even a PLEBAn! I'm just a loser who spies on all of you!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
There is now a PLEBA Girl design in the Interference.com store, as well as several new designs with more to come...

http://www.cafepress.com/interferencecom

2549378.510876.jpg

I emailed Elvis (aka Joel) about another PLEBA design: the same as the one we voted for on the banner...on the front:

Take this Mouth
Give it a Kiss

and on the back:
PLEBA :heart: U2!
Vertigo Tour 2005

I would LOVE to see this shirt designed by interference (please! please!) It's just too expensive to have one made, I suck at designing stuff, and I really want PLEBA and interference.com to show up on the shirt (I'm proud of my association with both and want to spread the word!)

So I hope to see additional designs...:D

I like the PLEBA design you came up with. :up: :laugh:..will have to go 2 store to see the other merch...

but I ALSO very much like the 'informal' lite-blue ribbon tied on the wrist thing.... that way only we will know who we are.....and can introduce ourselves...

I mean I haven't been able to gert tix for ny or nj yet [ our friend had a major crisis and couldn't get on the compute for us] and i'm afriad she might not be able o do so next week either.... I don't have the computer link or the money . I usually depend on them these past poor [income] years...

I'd still be outside MSG/NYC in May & looking for other PLEBANS, so I'd get a blue ribbon to identify me...

Back
Top Bottom