Does he ever stop?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
labell said:
My mom and I talked about him the other day, watching music videos on VH1, and mom said he's gotten better with age! :wink:

My mom's said the same thing. We were talking about the various guys we all like recently and stuff, and my mom was mentioning hers and everything, and she said, "And like I said before, I gotta admit, Bono's been looking really good as of late, too..." :D. And she thinks he looks good in the "Desire" video, also. When she was watching some of my videos with me, she remarked that he was basically a one-man fashion show...so many different looks and stuff.

I love my mom :).

By the way, I think it'd be quite interesting to see all of us here at PLEBA still drooling over him when he's in his 60s.

*Thinks to self: I'll be in my 40s then...*

Angela

Last edited:
he he he...my mom and I are the same way. She was the original fan and got my hooked when I was younger.
Now I am taking her to her FIRST U2 concert ever!!! GA tickets too!!! She is so excited and I think she can handle it (she's 52) But we argue over it now....she says she cannot wait to see "her bono" and then I'm like......"my bono" :shifty:

Dismantled said:
he he he...my mom and I are the same way. She was the original fan and got my hooked when I was younger.
Now I am taking her to her FIRST U2 concert ever!!! GA tickets too!!! She is so excited and I think she can handle it (she's 52) But we argue over it now....she says she cannot wait to see "her bono" and then I'm like......"my bono" :shifty:

LOL, that's so cool (haha, she actually said, "her Bono"? That's awesome :D :up:!)-that's great that she got you hooked and everything, it's great that you two can share a common interest like that. Hope both of you have a wonderful time at the concert.

I wonder how my mom would react should her and I get the chance to see U2 in concert :hmm:?

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

LOL, that's so cool (haha, she actually said, "her Bono"? That's awesome :D :up:!)-that's great that she got you hooked and everything, it's great that you two can share a common interest like that. Hope both of you have a wonderful time at the concert.

I wonder how my mom would react should her and I get the chance to see U2 in concert :hmm:?

Angela

Thanks! I am sure we will have a great time...my mom is trying to decide what t-shirt to make....she has a sewing machine that does embroidary...:rolleyes: I'm like wow mom an embroidred (spelling:huh:huh: )u2 shirt............cool:slant:

Dismantled said:
Thanks! I am sure we will have a great time...my mom is trying to decide what t-shirt to make....she has a sewing machine that does embroidary...:rolleyes: I'm like wow mom an embroidred (spelling:huh:huh: )u2 shirt............cool:slant:

LOL, aw, hey...if she's really good at that sort of thing, she could make something really cool. And you're welcome :).

Angela

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

So would I :sexywink:
:wink:

(buy you all already knew that didn't you?)

Yeah! I think I said we would have gotten our spanking if you were here when Wild Honey posted that........we were trying to hide it from you but you found it..

~BrightestStar~ said:
:laugh:

You ladies know me too well...

I think I'm starting to get quite the rep around here...

No nonoooooooo not you, your an:angel: ...........:rolleyes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*ahem*

While she's dreaming of him visiting you two...he'll be with me, all safe and warm and cuddled up :wink:

he he he...NOT!:wink: Did you read that though..weird!

WildHoney said:

Brighest, you're here. As Dismantled said we knew you'd lower the tone further

It's the weiredest thing..I was laying in bed, all curled up with Bono when all of a sudden...I heard "wake up brightest, wake up, wake up, wake up!".....
Well, who am I to ignore the voices in my head?
After *we*( :wink: ) showerd (water conservation is a very good thing he he he)
I immediatly came down here to join the fun! :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's the weiredest thing..I was laying in bed, all curled up with Bono when all of a sudden...I heard "wake up brightest, wake up, wake up, wake up!".....
Well, who am I to ignore the voices in my head?
After *we*( :wink: ) showerd (water conservation is a very good thing he he he)
I immediatly came down here to join the fun! :up:

and that is SO funny becasue earlier I tried to will you awake!! WOW amazing!!!!:wink:

Hey girl that was one hell of a long shower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom