Does Bono still have that little scar on his chin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

The rake thing always reminds me of a Simpons episode where Sideshow Bob keeps stepping on rakes and getting whacked in the face . . . it just goes on and on, rake after rake :lmao:

:lmao:

One of my favorite episodes.

NewYorkGirl2316 said:
aww. was he ok? I had a friend who stepped on a long edge broom once, and she had huge bruise on her forhead, so it does happed..i mean when you step on somethin like rake or broom, it usually does wack ya in the face. Ya just can't help but laugh at it cuz, it's prolly the most funniest thing you see, b/c the person stepping is prolly not watching where they're goin, and they just kinda get wacked without ever seeing it happpen...wonder if Bono had ever had that happen to him? Anway...as time goes by, scars tend to fade, but there will always be some kind of mark left behind, unless your lucky, and Bono's scar isn't really that noticable now...

Actually it happened right as he was going to work so I put a band aid on it and he went to work (teacher) and made it through the day (bleeding profusely on and off), but now when I think back I think he had a concusion and was really dazed. Oh well with men it is hard to tell sometimes!:wink:

kellyahern said:

You can tell him that's how Harrison Ford got his chin scar :yes:

The rake thing always reminds me of a Simpons episode where Sideshow Bob keeps stepping on rakes and getting whacked in the face . . . it just goes on and on, rake after rake :lmao:

:laugh: i absolutely LOVE that episode...and if I saw this happen in the real world I would not be able to stop laughing! Ah, I love slapstick :lmao:

u2granny said:
My husband has a scar on his chin where he met the steering wheel.:yikes:
I had that happen to me in high school--I wrecked a brand new Mustang I got as a graduation present--almost killed myself. I have a couple small scars on my face that have faded over the years--plus they did a little plastic touch up at the time.

Bono's Doll said:
I had that happen to me in high school--I wrecked a brand new Mustang I got as a graduation present--almost killed myself. I have a couple small scars on my face that have faded over the years--plus they did a little plastic touch up at the time.

OUCH! What hurt worse your injuries or wrecking a new mustang...just kidding! Whats important is your still alive!!!!

LostAtMoon said:
I'm sorry if you can't see the in those. I was checking my pictures and saw these and had :drool: to post them...

:drool:

B_day6.jpg

B_day1.jpg

Lost at moon, you posted the pics that made me fall in love with this band -- so thanks a lot!!!
The scar is there -- and it's adorable
I have a little one, me too, on my skin. I did it when I was 10 or 11 -- I fell from my skaters...

kellyahern said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

Brightest..dare I ask why you have a scar on the back of you head??::rolleyes:

It's a bit of a long and I admit amusing story....lol
:p

Back
Top Bottom