Does anyone know how to burn Mp3 files to Cd......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I have some Mp3 files that I want to burn to cd if I can but I dont know how to! Does anyone know how?

They are Winamp Mp3 files if that helps any, Thanks!

Do you have Roxio Easy CD?

If you do, all you have to do is, when you're choosing the file to add, go to My Music, (or where ever you have the mp3's) and you should be able to hit add and burn them just fine.

I just burned some stuff the other day and that's exactly what I did and it was fine.

:)

I use Ahead's Nero 5.5

Do you want an audio disc (to play in regular CD player), or a disc of MP3's (for MP3 capable CD players)?

Either way is easy, just select Create Audio CD or Create Data CD. The program automatically converts MP3s to WAV files for audio discs.

Then drag and drop the files. The screen will let you know how much space you have left on the CD.

Once full, hit the burn button - in a few minutes you are ready to go!

yes, nero rocks. :yes:

if you don't have roxio or nero (they both cost money), you can use musicmatch jukebox instead, which is free. the free version burns at an assload slow rate though, with a max of 2x, which means it'll take ~1 hour to burn a cd.

if you go on that route, just create a playlist (drag and drop the files from your comp, or add them to the library first and add them that way) and click the record button. select your burn rate, and you're off! :wink:

fwiw, i usually use musicmatch jukebox (but i have the plus version so i can burn faster) and i used to use nero till i lost my comp's files. grrr...i shall have to re-download, damnit.

most software allows you to treat them like you would tracks read when copying an original cd. Just find the, drag and hit record. ATleast that's how Easy Cd Creator worx.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom