Does anybody have Bono Sim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sevikins said:
I just reinstalled HOt Date into my computer and I checked the link but all I got was the main page to Maxis... plz re-post a more specific link :sad:
I SO do want my Bono sim!

I could probably send it to you...only it'll have to wait until Monday because I'm home for the weekend and my sims are on my computer at school.

Okay, guys...I've never tried to do this sort of thing before with skins, so hopefully it works!

bonobody.bmp

bonohead.bmp

Sevikins said:
I love that skin! I can't wait for the link ^__^!!!

You could just try to save those images and put them in your Skins folder (in the GameData folder in The Sims folder). I don't know if that will work though...because you might need a special mesh for those skins....:scratch:

Sevikins said:
it doesn't, I've tried. It seems that I need a mesh but I don't know how to make one and put it on.

Would the mesh be in my "skins" folder? All that stuff is kind of confusing, but if I knew what I was looking for, I could probably find it for ya! :happy:

Hey, you guys, I don't know if this helps at all, but last night I went to The Sims website and I re-found the U2 Sims. You just have to search for "U2" in the area where you download the families.

Is there a certain resolution you need to get Sims to work? I'm having trouble with that:huh:

Sevikins said:
Depends on what your resolution is. The only resolutions for SIMS are: 800x600 and 1024x768. I don't think that they're made for any that's lower than 800x600.

Yeah. You can choose which of the two you want when you start the game. I use 800x600.

Back
Top Bottom