Does anybody have...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
more pics of Bono and his dad? After watching Slane last night, I got some serious Bob Hewson fuzzies... :sad: and I realized that I haven't seen that many pics of them together, just these:

131100b.jpg

This next one is gorgeous:

bonoandbob.jpg
:cute:

So, are there any others out there?

those family shots are amazing. what a great family...and very brave for his parents to have married, what with the religious tension and all.

erised said:

Awwww...that is a sweet picture. I love that one.

Elizabeth, I agree, I think that's so neat how Bono's parents were of different religions and managed to get along with each other, considering where they lived.

The rest of northern Ireland could take a few lessons from Bono's parents.

I love that one picture of Bono's parents when they were younger-his mom was pretty.

These family pictures are lovely. Thanks to all who've shared them.

Angela

Niamh_Saoirse said:
What is that about!?

Anyway, great pics. Bob Hewson seemed to be quite an interesting man. I love his cameo in the Berlin One video.

madonna's child said:

What is that about!?

Anyway, great pics. Bob Hewson seemed to be quite an interesting man. I love his cameo in the Berlin One video.

Didn't he sing opera? Or did he just like it?

:confused:

adamswildhoney said:

That year for Bob Hewson Bday, Bono had posters plastered thro out the city and that is what the poster looked like. It was a joke that Bono was playing on his dad!
That poor man. I can't imagine having a son like Bono. :rolleyes: :)

I just realized when I watched Larry King that the old man in the One drag video is Bon's father. :shockd: I just tought it was some actor, but no! :no:

<--so ashamed :eek:

FallingStar said:
I just realized when I watched Larry King that the old man in the One drag video is Bon's father. :shockd: I just tought it was some actor, but no! :no:

<--so ashamed :eek:

Really!!!???? I didn't know either:tsk:

Other thing I just found out by the Larry King interview
was that Bono didn't have a good relationship with his
father but was able to makeup before his death. :confused:

I mean I never heard that before and it didn't seem like it
from the above pictures of them together.:shrug:

Well, Bono was talking about his father and they showed pictures of this man of the One video. And at the end this man was morphed into a pic of Bono. The mouths fitted together, the eyes, so much - I don't think they would do this with a complete stranger. It has to be his father in the video, though I'd have never thought his father wanted to be that much in the public (or in videos etc).

And also when you watch these pics from the very beginning at this tread and then think on the man in the One video - they look very, very similar.

But this morphing thingy brought me on the idea actually. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom