Does any one get HotPress??? *Important pic notice*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my lord ... I haven't stopped drooling over this pic. I need to get an innertube so I don't drown.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

HOLY FUKADOODLEDOO!!!!!!!!

now thats a REAL man!!

Shit, must run out and see if that issue is still about somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

pray for me
pray for me

*crosses fingers and fumbs*

Originally posted by mad1:

now thats a REAL man!!

Shit, must run out and see if that issue is still about somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

pray for me
pray for me

*crosses fingers and fumbs*

I can't find it!! I ran out and left my work behind just to see if I could get my hands on a copy but the only good press shop I know of didn't have Hot press. Shit....

I have to have those pictures!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by mad1:

ROTFLMAO ... I think FUKADOODLEDOO should be added to the PLEBA dictionary.

FUKADOODLEDOO (adjective)--A word used to describe Bono whenever he appears partially clothed.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
ROTFLMAO ... I think FUKADOODLEDOO should be added to the PLEBA dictionary.

FUKADOODLEDOO (adjective)--A word used to describe Bono whenever he appears partially clothed.
LMAO

Malibu Bono wasn't erec-- er....constructed to withstand that kind of rough play! We (at the manufacturer's place) have gotten many broken Malibu Bono's sent back to us demanding for their money back....but the fact is....he just can't take it
frown.gif

But you can sure have fun trying to prove us wrong!!
hp_annual_2002_title.jpg
(calling all vampires)
hp_annual_2002_bono.jpg

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-27-2001).]

Oh my!!!

I knew I could count on you girls to find me the pic!!!

Doesn't Bono look just absolutely hot??? My GOD! The pic is very ZooTV...

Eli is the cutest...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks sooo much! You've made my day!!!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

I can't believe it. These pictures have driven me crazy. I even dreamt about them when I got home after work yesterday.
Remember I ran off to a press store to see if they had this magazine and they said the didn't? I dreamt that I went back and asked again and now they had it!! But it was more like a book with hardcover and it costed Us$20 LOL But what do you do?? Buy it of course.

I have to find these pics!!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Thanks I love those pics! Why does he have his shades on in the pool? Ever notice that he always has his shades on outside but not always inside? I hope he doesn't have something wrong with his eyes that he can't let the sun in them, or maybe he's just trying to protect them from the Ultraviolet (baby light my way) rays.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Originally posted by Veranda:
Thanks I love those pics! Why does he have his shades on in the pool? Ever notice that he always has his shades on outside but not always inside? I hope he doesn't have something wrong with his eyes that he can't let the sun in them, or maybe he's just trying to protect them from the Ultraviolet (baby light my way) rays.

LMAO Because exposing his pretty eyes to girls like us (on top of everything else) would only mean trouble
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Back
Top Bottom