Does Adam actually collect spoons?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah, seen that. But I've only seen the TV friendly version, i.e. without Mr Burns called them wankers. Who does that? Seriously? Is that any way to get the best (not the mention sexiest) band in the world into your bed? Humph. And they all sound very English. They don't have their Irish accents, well except for Adam of course.

It was the guys that did their own voices so if they sound funny, blame them :lol:

And as far as I know, the spoon thing was a Simpson's creation and people of course went from there giving him spoons, etc.

Then again, people brought Boo-Berry cereal after Conan :coocoo:

:lol:

Miroslava said:
It was the guys that did their own voices so if they sound funny, blame them :lol:

And as far as I know, the spoon thing was a Simpson's creation and people of course went from there giving him spoons, etc.

don't forget to mention that some persons serve Bono if he asks santa for a Polar Express train for Edge.. and he gets it next day.. (never knew santa was a girl tho) :shrug:

Miroslava said:

maybe people actually LIKE boo-berry cereal :grumpy:

:wink:

Miroslava said:

In Pittsburg! There were tons of Boo-Berry people in Pittsburg by the "loading dock" on the wrong side of the building waiting for Edge to sign the boxes. :der: It was not the right door where the band went in. :giggle:

I know... they kept making me nervous since they were all milling right in front of the GA line....

Off with you and your boo-berry boxes!! :madwife:

:lmao:

Oh......and all this time, I've been taking the spoon-collecting thing so seriously. You mean he doesn't actually collect spoons? I thought he had the spoon collection from heaven..........tell me it's true...........

Back
Top Bottom