Do you like Bono's glasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leetah said:

:yes:

by the way: I love the jacket as well....I love to see him in some colour!

Me too :) Ive come to like Bono's many glasses through the years.I still love to see those pretty blues more :wink:

Palace_Hero said:
*Phones doctor for stars*

I think you have to call a doctor for me too because I do like that crazy jacket (with Bono on it).:D

Bono looks really good with the shades that he has been wearing lately.

More importantly, can't Bono find a decent tailor? All his sleeves look like he stole his shirts/jackets from a 10 foot giant! Please Bono, shorten your sleeves!

The sleeves are cute! Keep 'em, Bono!

I think the only shades I didn't like were the Fly shades. I liked them a little as a character thing, but they sure freaked me out.
I think the blue were the best shades, although I like the ones he's worn recently.

I think sunglasses really suit Bono well. He looks good in them. At first I didn't like it that he was wearing them, during the ZooTV tour. I got used to them pretty quickly, though, ZooTV Bono is my favorite look of his. I think that's when he discovered that he has sex appeal, and he hasn't forgotten, has he?

This whole thread is borderline sacriligeous! :mad: :madspit:

Bonosleeves? :drool:
Glasses? :drool:
Stage clothing? :drool:

And I do believe I was the first one to openly admit loving the fugly jacket... I think I was the first one to call it the fugly jacket too :wink:

Miroslava said:
This whole thread is borderline sacriligeous! :mad: :madspit:

Bonosleeves? :drool:
Glasses? :drool:
Stage clothing? :drool:

And I do believe I was the first one to openly admit loving the fugly jacket... I think I was the first one to call it the fugly jacket too :wink:

I am LOVING (says she in a Jack McFarland voice) your siggy Miro! Can you point me towards the original picture(s) that is your signature? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom