Do you know what day it is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
Friday!
freestyling friday, that is! :)
336423%3A723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A83%3C%3A89ot1lsi

336423%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323963%3A9378nu0mrj

336423%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398567846nu0mrj

336423%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A36%3A3597nu0mrj

Jam Jar said:
GAH! where are all the edge people??

I'm here!! I got in late to work today, thanks for starting the thread. A couple of Edge girls (like SpanishEyes and IWasBored) are on vacation and won't be able to contribute for the next couple of Fridays (bummer). But we can still post like mad if only to amuse ourselves.

I hope Kristie doesn't mind, but I am totally going to ramsack the stills she posted because OMG Edge is hot on the DVD!!!!

bd%60cap429.jpg

bd%60cap466.jpg

bd%60cap488.jpg

bd%60cap495.jpg

bd%60cap541.jpg

*stumbles in* Oh yeah! Its friday....i'm mixing up all of my days of the week cos i'm off...ah well. Edgeness!

Grrr...can't post any pics right now. But i will later! Just thought i'd check in..its so lonely without IWB and SE21....but you are doing awesome at keeping us in the mood jam and dsmith2904...here's a couple favorites for now..hopefully i'll be able to get on later! :)

new02.jpg

03.jpg

Jam Jar said:

LOVETOWN!!! That interviewer chick was so scary, but Edge was so incredibly adorable in that. And the whole "Monday love, Tuesday love ... and then there's Saturday love" followed by the patented Edge eyeroll gets me every single time. :love:

00285717.jpg

00285725.jpg

00287905.jpg

00287907.jpg

wow. do people actually read these? AD: Please Go to zootopia and read my fic

I've made it!!
*sings a song* We just can't get enough, of that Edgy edgy stuff...let go, lets go..uh uhhhh..DISCOTHEQUE! *does a boomcha dance with edge*

awwww...edge grin :cute:
ed-ab35.jpg

How YOU doin'? :flirt: :laugh:
ed-ab26.jpg

Gorgeous :combust:
ed-ab27.jpg

*roe makes a connection* Hey! That's the guitar from Edge's gone tantrum! I think. :scratch:
ed-ab30.jpg

AS if my mind wasn't gutterbrained enough...

dsmith2904 said:
Edge/Larry girls, let your minds wander :macdevil:

ebttrt-s%60cap230.jpg

Put me right in the middle!!! :macdevil:

:D

Oi, I'm off work until the 2nd, so I've been trying to get a bunch of stuff done...main thing is doing a *spring* cleaning of my place... and I'm sooooooo tired! :lol:

But not tired enough to miss out on the Edge hotness! We'll start with this one...just because :sexywink:
edgelar_sundaytimes_covercrop.jpg

Baby Edge

I think it's been a few weeks, at least, since I've posted these...
edge_2.jpg

edge_4.jpg

edge_1.jpg

edge_3.jpg

Oh, and I almost forgot to say: Guess what Santa left under MY Christmas tree????

A DVD-ROM!!!! :dance:

But I need to have my stepdad install it before I can do any stills...hopefully that will be soon though *fingers crossed*

Re: Baby Edge

erised said:
I think it's been a few weeks, at least, since I've posted these...
edge_2.jpg

edge_4.jpg

edge_1.jpg

edge_3.jpg

Oh, and I almost forgot to say: Guess what Santa left under MY Christmas tree????

A DVD-ROM!!!! :dance:

But I need to have my stepdad install it before I can do any stills...hopefully that will be soon though *fingers crossed*

Yay Santa!!!

Why does Edge look so sad in those pics? Poor baby :hug:

OK, I figured I couldn't make fun of the sweater without posting some hot Edge pics...

This is one of my favorite Zoo ones :yes:
edge_u2zoomag_guitaredvest.jpg

edge_u2zoomag_redcheckedshirt.jpg

This one looks like Freddy Kruger has Edge on the brain :huh:
I just woke up and I need some coffee before my jokes actually become funny
edge_rs_87_blue.jpg

:drool: ... need I say more?
edge_q_planecover.jpg

erised said:

:drool: ... need I say more?
edge_q_planecover.jpg

*sees pic* DOOOOOODE. *faints* :drool: :combust: Me gusta!!! :love: :edge: (and :larry: too...)
oh yeah, this might be a stupid question erised, but is it erised because its DESIIIIIIIIIRRREE backwards or because of the Mirror of Erised from harry potter? Just wondering. :scratch:

It's one of my favorite U2 songs

rockonedge said:

*sees pic* DOOOOOODE. *faints* :drool: :combust: Me gusta!!! :love: :edge: (and :larry: too...)
oh yeah, this might be a stupid question erised, but is it erised because its DESIIIIIIIIIRRREE backwards or because of the Mirror of Erised from harry potter? Just wondering. :scratch:

Someone once said there's no such thing as a stupid question... it's desire spelled backwards... I couldn't think of anything more original at the time. :reject:

Is that really the name of the mirror in Harry Potter? I just watched that movie for the first time yesterday...but I don't remember the name of the mirror.

Re: It's one of my favorite U2 songs

erised said:

Someone once said there's no such thing as a stupid question... it's desire spelled backwards... I couldn't think of anything more original at the time. :reject:

Is that really the name of the mirror in Harry Potter? I just watched that movie for the first time yesterday...but I don't remember the name of the mirror.

Aww! I think its cool and original! :cool: :up: Mine was originally supposed to be rockontheedge but i typed in my email address wrong and it messed the whole thing up so i picked this instead.

But...now that you've seen the harry potter movie....i encourage you to read my fanfic over in the zoo...cos it might make more sense... :D Its Edgeriffic!

flaming june said:

Whoa Baby!!! I was so all about '50s rock-a-billy guys in high school (okay, so I still am ;) ) leather jacket, white t-shirt and tight jeans and I am there!
Thank you Ms. FJ for posting this most scrumptious pic!

Oh, and erised, you're name is totally creative and I feel really dumb that I never got that it's Desire backward until now :reject:

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :edge: :heart: :edge: :love: :cute: :hyper: :combust:

I don't think my eyes can handle all this Edge pulchritude in one sitting. I have been away from Pleba for far too long....which may be a good thing because the blase resistance you build up evaporates.

Thank you, thank you.......that was wonderful.

Mrs. Edge said:

I don't think my eyes can handle all this Edge pulchritude in one sitting. I have been away from Pleba for far too long....which may be a good thing because the blase resistance you build up evaporates.

yes: :yes: :yes: yes: :yes: :yes:
funny how that works. i think it's just pictures, cos i've been by no means visual u2 media deprived over the past few weeks (the best of dvd, plus i watched rattle and hum, red rocks, zoo sydney, and stole my brother's tape that has slane castle on it cos he threatened to tape over it...and then i haven't gone near any of the random files saved on the computer or the boston dvd)

and :censored: aol. :censored: it! it is quite insistant on NOT letting me post pictures. :

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom