Do you get teased?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:
Aw, that's really crummy that someone came in and did that :( :hug:. I used to be into that group, too-I tore out the occasional picture from magazines and stuff (you liked Brian? I liked Kevin :p), but god knows where that stuff is now-so I really don't feel I have much room to be poking fun at people who like teenybopper artists nowadays, 'cause I was just like them back when I was in my early teens (hell, I liked the Spice Girls, okay, that's pretty teenybopperish right there).

Angela
Brian and Kevin :heart: cousins ya know :wink: lol
I liked the spice girls too haha! And I just recently found out they were british! haha. I love british/irish musicians hehe. Nto that I love the spice girls now... lol. But I still think they're spunky :D

Hehe.... I have an obsession for U2, especially Bono.... My friends does NOT share that, an i annoy the shit out of them!! :wink:
I talk about Bono and U2 ALL THE TIME!!!:drool:
Well.... Now they are teasing me about Bono`s wife Ali.... I mentioned her, and now they think i`m lesbian! Not seriously, of course:)

I still Love Bono:drool: :drool: :heart

Haha, oh, yeah :)?

Nick never did anything for me-for as long as I can remember I've not gone for the pretty-boy types (Larry would be the sole exception to that rule :D). But hey, whatever floats your boat, right? :D.

I don't mind blonde-haired men, though, do have crushes on some blondes-I don't really have a preference when it comes to hair color.

TheWho4Life said:
Brian and Kevin :heart: cousins ya know :wink: lol

Oh, wow, I completely forgot about that fact! Yeah, that's right, they were cousins. Heh.

One guy from that group that I never understood all the women falling for was A.J. I always thought he was butt ugly.

Originally posted by TheWho4Life
I liked the spice girls too haha! And I just recently found out they were british! haha.

LOL. I remember watching their movie and not always understanding what they were saying, 'cause they had such thick accents :p.

But hey, don't feel bad about just recently realizing they're British-there was that show on Nickelodeon back when I was a kid called "GUTS", and they're showing reruns of it on some Nickelodeon games channel now, and I'm just now realizing that that Moira girl had a European accent-never caught that when I was little. I knew she sounded a bit different, but it didn't hit me that she wasn't from this country.

I love british/irish musicians hehe.

You and me both-I've had this mad love for Europe-related things for quite some time now. I've decided that since, like, 90% of the bands that I like now are from that continent, I need to pick up some European slang dictionaries or something, 'cause they bring some of that slang into their songs and into their conversations and stuff, and some of it I know, but some of it I don't, so...

Nto that I love the spice girls now... lol. But I still think they're spunky :D

Oh, I'll leave the radio or music channel on if I hear a song of theirs now. Memories and all that, ya know?

U2democrat...middle school wasn't exactly hell for me, personally (no, that title belongs to my elementary school years, 4th grade in particular), but it certainly had its low points, I can safely say that.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
One guy from that group that I never understood all the women falling for was A.J. I always thought he was butt ugly.
A.J. lol! My best friend back then was in love him while I was in love with Brian... I remember we used to play and pretend we were married to them :cute:
But now that best freind doesn't hang out with me anymore cause I guess my obsession with Edge drove her away. :shrug: oh well, her loss.

I need to pick up some European slang dictionaries or something, 'cause they bring some of that slang into their songs and into their conversations and stuff, and some of it I know, but some of it I don't, so...

Ditto! :hyper:
Where can I get one? :hmm: lol

Moonlit_Angel said:
Haha, oh, yeah :)?
I probably should have rephrased.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Nick never did anything for me-for as long as I can remember I've not gone for the pretty-boy types (Larry would be the sole exception to that rule :D). But hey, whatever floats your boat, right? :D.

I don't mind blonde-haired men, though, do have crushes on some blondes-I don't really have a preference when it comes to hair color.
Ohhhhh, I definately went for the pretty-boy types! Anything blonde and babyfaced I was all over!
Not so much now. I still think blonde is a very attractive hair colour, but I prefer dark haired these days it would seem.
Come to think of it.... you don't really see many blonde guys anymore.....where did they all go??

TheWho4Life said:
A.J. lol! My best friend back then was in love him while I was in love with Brian... I remember we used to play and pretend we were married to them :cute:

LOL :p.

But now that best freind doesn't hang out with me anymore cause I guess my obsession with Edge drove her away. :shrug: oh well, her loss.

Aw :( :hug:. Her loss, indeed.

Ditto! :hyper:
Where can I get one? :hmm: lol

I'm sure bookstores somewhere in or near your town probably sell them, or if not, I'll bet there's online sites and stuff. Next time I'm in Hastings, I should go look and see if they have any.

I probably should have rephrased.

LOL, aw, it's okay. I actually just now caught the other potential meaning to that anyway.

Originally posted by Lucy3011
Ohhhhh, I definately went for the pretty-boy types! Anything blonde and babyfaced I was all over!

You'd get along well with my sister, then. She definitely is attracted to a lot of pretty boys. Yeah, I don't know why, but they just never really did anything for me, but more power to those who love 'em :).

Originally posted by Lucy3011
Not so much now. I still think blonde is a very attractive hair colour, but I prefer dark haired these days it would seem.
Come to think of it.... you don't really see many blonde guys anymore.....where did they all go??

I don't know. It's odd that you say that, 'cause I remember back when I was in 9th grade, practically all the dark-haired guys at my school (namely the ones with black hair) were going through this phase of making their hair blonde. And it always looked really ugly to me, 'cause there were still roots of the dark hair that really clashed with the lighter stuff, and I was like, what the hell?

Overall, I tend to go for darker-haired guys, too-it's not a preference, as I said earlier, it's just the hair color most of the guys I like happen to have, but there are a few blondes in my little list of crushes.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

You'd get along well with my sister, then. She definitely is attracted to a lot of pretty boys. Yeah, I don't know why, but they just never really did anything for me, but more power to those who love 'em :).
I even liked the blonde guy in the red leather jacket from the Street Fighter videogames when I was little.
:reject:

Lucy3011 said:
I even liked the blonde guy in the red leather jacket from the Street Fighter videogames when I was little.
:reject:

LOL, aw, yeah? I've never played that game, so I'm not sure of what he looks like, but I will say that you aren't alone in liking that kind of thing...I remember seeing that animated "Anastasia" movie back when it came out, and I thought that Dimitri guy was rather cute :p. And I have two friends back in Iowa who have had crushes on guys in Japanese anime shows (they both adore Japanese anime).

Angela

well, several of my friends admitted (I'm so evil!!!) that bono was hot/cute/good-looking when he was younger, which is the first step. so, regardless of the fact that they tease me, they cant deny that he wasnt goodlooking, which is helpful, i guess. and one friend thinks its "cute" that I know more about Bono's private life than I really should. I dont think "cute" is the right word. but oh well . . .

firstlove said:
well, several of my friends admitted (I'm so evil!!!) that bono was hot/cute/good-looking when he was younger, which is the first step. so, regardless of the fact that they tease me, they cant deny that he wasnt goodlooking, which is helpful, i guess. and one friend thinks its "cute" that I know more about Bono's private life than I really should. I dont think "cute" is the right word. but oh well . . .

Haha, yeah, that's an interesting word choice, indeed.

Anywho, that's cool that some of your friends can at least find something about him to like. This friend of mine, Rachel, she loves guys with long hair, and I showed her some pictures of Bono when he had his long hair, and she said, "Not bad!" (course, she also said her then-boyfriend was cuter, but that's understandable-at least she didn't mind the pictures :)). And my sister teases me about liking him often, but even she found a picture one time of him that she thought he looked pretty good in.
So that made me happy.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom