"Do you feel loved" -sexiest lyrics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe the site you're thinking of is Noise! I tried to post the link, but I have less than 15 posts so I'm not allowed to do links. Sorry. Try googling that.

LadyRhia said:

Yes I have :drool: Gives me chills like the BMan usually does

I wonder sometimes, does he KNOW how hot he sounds? What his lovely voice does to millions of women? Does he have any idea

Oh I'm pretty sure he knows exactly how he's sounding to us. I'm listening to Staring at the Sun right now and even what he's doing at the end of that is pretty good. But how can he NOT know while he's doin something like the end of HMTMKMKM? He so knows. Total Bono o!

Oh and I joined this thread pretty late so i just wanna thank everyone earlier who have posted all the links. Some great things I'd never heard before!

And one last thing. Nothin beats the Bono sexiness of his singing, but Edge's guitar comes damn close! His guitar playing in some of those songs IS the sexiest part. :ohmy:

sweetie said:

Thank you!!! I'm tingling with anticipation--- I have to wait until the coast is clear. :shifty:
''

heheh I had that same *problem* too
the HMTMKMKM are still the best... XD
I hope somebody can dig up one of the mixes wich were made far before my PLEBA time(sadly)
:drool:
and I think Bono knows.. he does it on purpose!

Galeongirl said:
''

heheh I had that same *problem* too
the HMTMKMKM are still the best... XD
I hope somebody can dig up one of the mixes wich were made far before my PLEBA time(sadly)
:drool:
and I think Bono knows.. he does it on purpose!

I heard these alone in my room around 2am. That was the time I was online and no one else was around :evil: :evil:

Needless to say, Bono appeared in my dreams last night, making the same sounds.

:evil: :drool:

Babydoll said:

I heard these alone in my room around 2am. That was the time I was online and no one else was around :evil: :evil:

Needless to say, Bono appeared in my dreams last night, making the same sounds.

:evil: :drool:

argh, how are you gals able to have a dream with him in it??? I only had one really weird dream with him.. but I woke up very soon... and he didn't have a keyrole in it... I WANT TO DREAM ABOUT HIM!! (or with him... :drool: in the bathtub.... )

Galeongirl said:

argh, how are you gals able to have a dream with him in it??? I only had one really weird dream with him.. but I woke up very soon... and he didn't have a keyrole in it... I WANT TO DREAM ABOUT HIM!! (or with him... :drool: in the bathtub.... )

Easy. Let your imagination run wild. No limits... and I'm sure he will appear.... and stay as long as u want him to :evil:

Babydoll said:

Easy. Let your imagination run wild. No limits... and I'm sure he will appear.... and stay as long as u want him to :evil:
oh you mean THAT kind of dreams :evil:
:angel: well I sometimes have those,... but it aren't real dreams.. more dreams on purpose :D

I've only had 1 dream with U2 in it :( And it wasn't Bono :( It was Edge :) But I'll take him. :) We were in hotel room and he was dressed in just pj pants, I was in a towel, he walked out of the bedroom and came over by me to the mirror to brush his teeth. The end. Exciting huh? :huh:

bonocomet said:
I've only had 1 dream with U2 in it :( And it wasn't Bono :( It was Edge :) But I'll take him. :) We were in hotel room and he was dressed in just pj pants, I was in a towel, he walked out of the bedroom and came over by me to the mirror to brush his teeth. The end. Exciting huh? :huh:
hihi cool dream! uh well mine, I can barely remember.. but it was something.. I was on school or so... and suddenly Bono stood behind me, looking over me shoulder saying uhh I don't think that is correct... you should do it this way... and right at the moment where he was going to take my hand to draw/write something with the pen I had in it... I woke up.... >< and he never returned! :sad:

Babydoll said:

:sad:

But if you will him to reappear, he will... and he will do anyting u want... and STAY as long as u want! :evil:

well, it would be cool if he appeared in a REAL dream again... :D and then hope it are forecasting dreams... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom