Do you ever worry about Adam?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the_fly2002

Acrobat
I know it's not my place, but I worry about ANYONE who smokes. It seems in almost every picture, he has a ciggy in his mouth. I know he gave up drinking before, so would giving up ciggs be much of a stretch? What do you think? I just worry because I'd hate for ANYTHING to happen to Adam, he seems like a great person

What do you think?

that's right.........it's not really our place to worry........i also do though, from time to time........but i read an interview with him a couple of years ago and he mentioned that he wanted to quit, so he knows what he's doing.......don't worry......

I've lost far too many family members to lung cancer and it's NOT a pretty way to go... my dad's also got emphysema but he refuses to go to a doctor.
so yes I do worry about Adam
and BIG HUGE GINORMOUS MEGA FREAKIN SUPER YAY about him thinking about quitting!

Sure. I mean, I consider worrying a waste of time, since there's nothing I can really do to influence the situation. But there are plenty of things to worry about! lol I mean, clearly, Bono isn't the best at paying attention to what he eats and how much he drinks...let alone WHAT he drinks! (Red wine...) He is also impulsive, and a huge risk-taker when it comes to his interaction with fans.

I also worry about them simply because they're such huge celebrities. And more than that, they deal with a lot of political issues, and are bound to run into a few radicals or crazies here and there. And we know the danger is real because they've had close calls before, like their trailer being bombed. More than that, they're always flying in airplanes, and when you think about people like Buddy Holly, JFK Junior...It almost makes you want to run to Dublin and tie these boys to their beds! (Now, don't anyone get any bright ideas, there...)

...But like I said, I think it's a waste of time to worry. This is their lot in life. I respect their decisions. (With the acception of certain activities involving water bottles that I will not go into herein...!!)

Dot.

well if your going to worry ya might as well worry about all of them cause they all smoke or at least did at sometime over the last while.

the only one i heard of that currently still smokes besides adam is larry but they probably all still do.

nasty habit :madspit:

i thought maybe cba could handle this better than myself:

cba:

it is very nice that you have concern for my likeness. i am very flattered. i hope i quit smoking too, cos this open flame + dry cardboard thing is creeping me out.

[color=royal blue]out of all the things to worry about concerning Adam, you choose smoking? ;)

WHAT ABOUT THE SARONG? :D:D
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]out of all the things to worry about concerning Adam, you choose smoking? ;)

WHAT ABOUT THE SARONG? :D:D
[/color]

Hey Adam looks good in a Sarong!

ad-ab20.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Real men can wear sarongs!

*grew up in a sarong-wearing country* :yes:

aatk178.jpg

One of my other favorite sarong-wearing men. :heart:

I think I would've been really worried about him in the early 90s when he was going out with Naomi :barf: Campbell, but he seems to have cleaned up his act a lot.

I agree with everyone. Smoking is a NASTY habit. My great-uncle smoked for years and a couple of years ago his doctor told him that if he didn't quit he'd be dead in 6 months...and he quit and he's still alive today and doing well, as far as I know.

I have a deep personal one sided relationship with four Irish middle aged men I've never meet.

Of course I worry about them! :p they're adults, they should know better but that doesn't stop other people. I worry about them, I do. But I have faith in Ali to keep them all in line. :D

madonna's child said:
I have a deep personal one sided relationship with four Irish middle aged men I've never meet.

Of course I worry about them! :p they're adults, they should know better but that doesn't stop other people. I worry about them, I do. But I have faith in Ali to keep them all in line. :D

:up: Ali rocks!

madonna's child said:

[color=royal blue]:lol: *DDDDDIIIIIIEEEESSSS* It's so trrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuue.........[/color]

Back
Top Bottom