Do you ever get these *feelings*????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

firstlove

The Fly
What I mean to say is that, do you ever get the feeling that something U2-related is going to happen???

I do, like when Avion (a band, "Seven Days Without Your") came to play at my school and I thought "this isnt going to be worth it unless they play U2" and guess what, THEY DID!!! (the "my hands are tied verse" from With or Without You)

aaaand, the last three books that I have read have mentioned U2.
-"Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress": the author says that The Joshua Tree was one of her favorite albums
-"The Perks of Being a Wallflower": the song MLK is mentioned several times
- and oddly enough "Socrates Cafe": its a book about philosophy and the author mentions an interview with Bono as "haunting" and gives a quote from the interview

and on all the days that I read these/expierienced this, I knew something cool was going to happen. I almost felt nervous! I really hope this "feeling" for the tour, I HAVE to meet them (hopefully Bono!) !!!!!

Do any of you get these feelings??

I sometimes know when a U2 song is coming on the radio. Does that count? I'll be in the car and for no reason at all I will flip to another station and voila. Or I'll turn the radio on and there you go. Or I'll be at home watching tv and I'll flip to a music channel and they will be on.

Yeah I get the same feeling about the song comming on the raido. Like when vertigo came out and I like "knew" when it was going to be on MTV.....I always turned it on at the EXACT time it was comming on. (and no that wasn't when they ran it on the hour ever hour:| )

sweetie said:
I sometimes know when a U2 song is coming on the radio. Does that count? I'll be in the car and for no reason at all I will flip to another station and voila. Or I'll turn the radio on and there you go. Or I'll be at home watching tv and I'll flip to a music channel and they will be on.

The same here, my husband ask me how i know when U2 is coming on the radio...:wink:

Dismantled said:

its simple......you are!:wink: it's ok.......me too:drool:

what me???:confused:

How can i be? I mean i listen to nothing but U2 music, I visit U2 sites for hours on end daily- esp Pleba, Where U2 T-Shirts daily, Think about Bono regularly, daydream about the up coming digs, scream when U2 appear on the Tv even though i know there appearing..etc

But obsessed with U2? I can't see it:no: :shrug:

haha My mum says I have bono radar! Cos I like to flick through the music channels now and aagin, And I seem to have a nack of turing on just as U2 are on, happens with the radio too, and normal TV programs - i mean Bono was on a Kylie show the other day talking about her career or soemthing and I was flicking through and at that moment he was speaking... :wink:

firstlove said:
What I mean to say is that, do you ever get the feeling that something U2-related is going to happen???

I do, like when Avion (a band, "Seven Days Without Your") came to play at my school and I thought "this isnt going to be worth it unless they play U2" and guess what, THEY DID!!! (the "my hands are tied verse" from With or Without You)

That happened to me! I was at a show and the band was alright, but I was thinking, "this would be better if it were U2." And then the band closed their set with a cover of Streets!!!! (All my friends turned to me the minute the song started. I have them so well trained to recognize U2!)

Back
Top Bottom