Do U buy things related to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2TRINITY said:
I don't know if this counts but I can't seem to stop from buying
Rattle & Hum dvd , every time I see them I want to buy one
I have 6 my daughter has to stop me . I might need a 12 step
for my problem . :giggle:

^ :lol:

I have almost bought another copy myself...more than once... even tho I already have it. What is it about that dvd??

Oh, Rattle & Hum!
Same problem... I already have:

1 VHS
1 Laserdisc
2 DVDs

I don't know how to stop buying this video...

Oh I'm glad to see I'm not the only one whose obsessed with Rattle and Hum!?! :lol: I have the VHS, DVD and a vhs recording of it when one of Finlands TV channels broadcasted the movie (subtitles and all!), even though I already had the official VHS tape!! Plus of course the double vinyl album, audio cassette and cd!! :wink:

Wait a sec... I know what it is about it....

movieminibonobad.gif

who can just walk away and leave that lying there in the store all alone without a home??

oh and Edgy is beyond cute

edgeRHslideu2granny.gif

Is the U2 clothing line anything to do with U2 themselves? I've seen it heaps when especially when visiting my sister in Singapore - I held off buying (it was hard :ohmy: ) because I wasn't sure if it was genuine etc or just a play in their name....:huh:

You know those crocodile shoes Edge has been seen wearing?

I am currently wearing a black pair just like them.

:reject:

Oh, and I went clothes shopping, and I kid you not: I have a pair of jeans that are remarkably similar to Larry's Levi's and a pair remarkably similar to Bono's whatever the hell they are's. Let us not mention the Edgey t'shirts. And Adam's.

Now, if I could just find red camos...

Ok so I have added to my U2 sock collection! Today I found a pair of black and red striped ankle socks and immediately thought of this thread so I had to buy them! So now I have Party Girl socks and Vertigo socks. Oh and they were the Levi's brand :ohmy:

Bought an Edun hoodie online (my first Edun purchase). Haven't received it yet. I'm looking in the mail box at least 3 times a day for it.

Just last Friday I bought my own version of the 'green monstrosity' as seen here....

My_green_monstrosity1.jpg

...there's also has this cool logo embossed on top....

My_green_monstrosity2.jpg

Also a month or so ago I bought an 'Atomic Bomb' prolly!

MyAtomicProlly.jpg

:D

:up: The logo on the top of the hat looks Edunish, I like it.

I tried on a green monstrosity when I was shopping last night :lol: But I don't think I'd buy one. I don't own hats :wink: (Seriously, I don't own a single hat :shrug: )

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:up: The logo on the top of the hat looks Edunish, I like it.

I tried on a green monstrosity when I was shopping last night :lol: But I don't think I'd buy one. I don't own hats :wink: (Seriously, I don't own a single hat :shrug: )

Thanks! :wink: I don't think I've ever known anyone who doesn't own a hat!?! :ohmy: I have dozens of beanies, caps, a straw hat and even a 'fedora' type hat of the sort that Bono used to wear! ;)

I love your hat hcbiggs , it really does look like a edun design , whats a prolly ? :scratch:

oh and cool party girl socks ^^ bonos lemon .

Back
Top Bottom