Do U buy things related to U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bought an Edun like hoodie from Old Navy and at Barnes & Noble my former employer bought Dorian Grey, Screwtape Letters, & The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

Will the madness ever end? :huh:

Val said:

If your guilty of this, raise your hand :wave:

GUILTY!!!:wave: My supervisor was showing off her Nano and I showed her my U2 special edition black and red and her eyes nearly popped out of her head..she thought my pod was gorgeous!!!!:wink:

I'm currently on the hunt for a Bono style camo hat...I saw some at Target and Walmart but they looked cheesy..I think Ill visit the Army surplus:D

Oh and if any of you know me..you know about my black cowboy hat I wore to the concerts last year...it is just like the one Bono wore for the Grammys ..
Funny that people would recognize me for my hat and I was also on the news (wearing my hat) as a reporter quickly interviewed me on the begining of the tour as we were lucky enough to have been let into the "secret dress rehersal"..*Thanks Bono!!!*...some fans had seen me on the news and (they recognized me for my hat:D )

JCOSTER said:

I get the same response, people roll their eyes up in their heads at me all the time. Its a shame some people do not have the passion that we have for something. :happy: :laugh:

I know!!...It's rather sad really!! I have to restrain my self from overdosing people w/my U2 stories..THANK GOD for the U2 communities!!! At least you know that you are not alone and you can share in the devotion and madness that is U2:happy:

and by the way.... Great thread JC!!:up:

bonocomet said:
I want that phone!!!! Still not available in the USA as far as I know though. :(

does anyone know when the'll be available though? mine broke, and i'm not planning on getiting a new one until that red one comes up.... i hope it will be soon!!

LMBLover said:
I also considered ordering a hoodie from Victoria's Secret because it looked very Edun.

I bought this shirt for that very reason:

loveshirt.jpg

It looked kinda Edun-ish, plus it's 100% cotton and very soft, and awesome, and was quite cheap.

hey, there is a brand of clothes named U2, here... do you have it in your place too? i have several shirts from the brand U2 hehe:wink:

Went school shopping w/the kids and my son picked out a camo green short sleeve shirt like Bono wears. And he said yeah like that one the one Bono wears ... all the time!

Heh, I just remembered this: My friend bought these for me in New Caledonia, Bono biscuits!!
Cam000324.jpg

Cam000328.jpg

And they were absolutely delicious.
Choclate covered Bono? Yes please!!!

I don't know if this counts but I can't seem to stop from buying
Rattle & Hum dvd , every time I see them I want to buy one
I have 6 my daughter has to stop me . I might need a 12 step
for my problem . :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom