Do I see a freaky resemblance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

There are 70's pics of my dad that look like this guy...So if my dad looks like this guy...and this guy looks like Bono...
:ohmy:
I think that means I need counseling.

:hmm: For what it's worth...I don't think that guy looks like Bono!

Oh, no...no, no, no, no, no!

Don't give me nightmares!

verte76 said:
Bono is a heck of alot better-looking than Justin is. Personally I don't even think Justin is particularly sexy.

Agreed.

Justin may be one of the most butt-ugly men I've ever seen in my life. He needs to figure out what he's gonna do with his hair, for one thing. The blonde afro didn't work for him, but this buzzcut thing isn't working, either (and even if he did look good, his arrogance and egotism really don't help me think any more highly of him).

Originally posted by MiniFly
Also, you can see intelligence in Bono's face. On the other hand....:der:

LMAO!

So true!

*High-fives MiniFly*

And Sicy...I'm not seeing where your mom thinks Bono looks like that guy from "That 70's Show"...noooooo...

As for the original question, no, I do not see any resemblance between Justin and Bono...nor do I want to.

Angela

Okay, this is frightening....
pic_new_1.jpg

it's Joey. Doesn't he look like Bono in it? (not the face or anything, just the stance and all?)

Moonlit_Angel said:
Oh, no...no, no, no, no, no!

Don't give me nightmares!

Justin may be one of the most butt-ugly men I've ever seen in my life. He needs to figure out what he's gonna do with his hair, for one thing. The blonde afro didn't work for him, but this buzzcut thing isn't working, either (and even if he did look good, his arrogance and egotism really don't help me think any more highly of him.

Angela

Right on! :yes:

I sucked in my breath when I saw the Bono pic. Then wondered what's with the other.... Even though it's not the same.. whatever get's you thru the knight, I mean night..:sexywink: :happy:

Last edited:
Ashley said:
Okay, this is frightening....
pic_new_1.jpg

it's Joey. Doesn't he look like Bono in it? (not the face or anything, just the stance and all?)

Oh, god...I actually kind of see this resemblance!

Damnit, N Sync, stop trying to look like Bono! :mad:.

Actually, another one to add to this little list of resemblances (or supposed resemblances)...okay...the drummer from Bon Jovi-Tico Torres-yeah, recently (like, the last couple of years) he was looking a LOT like Bono-he had shades on and black leather outfits and everything...it was freaky! I don't know if he still kinda resembles him or not...but if you don't believe me, watch the video for their song "One Wild Night" sometime-my sister was watching it (since she loves Bon Jovi)...wow...

Angela

hmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmm i tried looking at justin's pic and bono's and :eyebrow: :eyebrow: i dont see a resemblance at all.Now if u look at Robin Williams and Bono that's a perfect resembalnce.Imagine Robin dressed the way Bono usually is..........picture it.............and see what i'm talking about.:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom