Do I have a problem???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
I am finding myself going insane for Larry. The man is beautiful. His eyes, his hair (Thank God, it's back):bow: are perfection. He's just perfect, and he seriously does not age.:scratch: When he's banging away on those drums:ohmy: I pretty much lose it. LOL. And those half-buttoned shirts:shocked: :shocked: Mercy. And then those tight T-shirts....:drool: :drool:. I can't get over that perfection. Oh, and those shirtless pics...:faint:. Do I have a problem??? I need some help. God Bless!

"What no man can own....No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

larrywavejt.jpg

Problem? No problem! :wink:

Don't think I can be of much help... I have had the same problem since I was 12... and it became worse when I started to feel the same about Bono too lol....:drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I want to stick my fingers into Adam's hair :drool:

Yes, I have a problem :|

You know, that would be nice, but there's no deal unless he gets the white Afro back:lmao: :lmao: I want to see him rock that bad boy in gray. LOL. Also, like I said, Bono would have to get the mullet back, and I don't think the world is strong enough to handle that.:no: God Bless.

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Yay! I'm Brittany, I'm 18, by the way, to PLEBA. That's a hot pic. of Larry, btw. They pretty much all are, except for that greasy, long phase he, mercifullly, just came out of. All I can say, for the newly shorn Larry....SEXY'S BACK!! God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-Rumours/Fleetwood Mac
Song: "Go Your Own Way" (one of my all-time favs.)

No, it's not a problem. 90% of us Larry fans are like that - one of my close Pleban friends and I are usually up till late night on Msn, talking about LMJ and his hotness and greatness and everythng else! :drool:

I second Devlin - I am a LMJ addict too! :rockon:

cropped_Vertigo_stonewall_open_shir.jpg

larry0204.jpg

Babydoll said:
No, it's not a problem. 90% of us Larry fans are like that - one of my close Pleban friends and I are usually up till late night on Msn, talking about LMJ and his hotness and greatness and everythng else! :drool:

I second Devlin - I am a LMJ addict too! :rockon:

cropped_Vertigo_stonewall_open_shir.jpg

larry0204.jpg

Oh good! That's exciting, his hotness is a good thing to discuss. LOL. As for those, pics, especially the FIRST ONE:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Oh my word....could he be more beautiful?

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-All That You Can't Leave Behind/U2
Song: "Kite"

How can a man be so perfect? After watching the book signing vid, it's established that LMJ is the hottest man in the world! :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom