Do I have a problem???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larsmile2.jpg

larsmile1.jpg

"Isnt it beautiful when the boy smiles!!!":love:

Seriously girls, that's not fair;) That's hotness overload. Btw, why did I never notice those lips before?:drool: :drool: I love his smile:heart: He's perfect....I'm done. God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-The Immaculate Collection/Madonna
Song: "Borderline"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Babydoll said:
He has the sexiest set of lips allowable by law :drool:

licklarry2real.gif

And he knows it too!

I actually had to gasp for breath after that lovely little gif there.:ohmy: That licking thing...yeah. :drool: :drool: Seriously, don't get me started on that accent. It's still so thick....and perfect and HOTTTTTTT:love: Ok, stop me. I can't wait to see him tonight...banging away on those drums..:combust: :combust: God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-The Immaculate Collection/Madonna
Song: "Into The Groove"

HOTT!!! My baby looks tired though:yawn: :yawn: . They all do; they've been working non-stop lately. Seriously, though poor Larry...but still:drool: :drool: He has lovely hands...God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-Oral Fixation Vol. 2/Shakira
Song: "Hips Don't Lie"

U2isthebest said:

I actually had to gasp for breath after that lovely little gif there.:ohmy: That licking thing...yeah. :drool: :drool:
The link to that special is in the U2ube thread :sexywink: Last page.. Much Music special..

Babydoll said:
:hmm: Has he ever been bald, I wonder? What would that look like on him?

No!!!!! I love his spiky hair. I think Edge is the only one tha can rock the bald look, and we really don't get a chance to see it. Larry's hair is perfect now...He looks so gorgeous:drool: :drool: :drool:

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-X &Y/Coldplay
Song: "Fix You"

Back
Top Bottom