Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude you are going to get us killed! SO what do you think of the place.....??

look what I've done to YOU!!! what I've done!!!! No no no...its what you have done to this whole place.......

...ughgh go tell me to do something like make the bed or do the dishes...

you're in my tub again I see??? DOn't leave a ring around it like last time...ok? Scrubbing bubble's aint cheap

Ummmmm..................yeah you were just unclogging the drain...thank you ...for um...unclogging my drain..yeah thats it...damn to I have to bail you out of trouble every time!:wink:

Dismantled said:
Ummmmm..................yeah you were just unclogging the drain...thank you ...for um...unclogging my drain..yeah thats it...damn to I have to bail you out of trouble every time!:wink:

*slaps her own wrist* (I'll leave the shock collar for ur enjoyment :p)
Note to self..reread *before* posting...
(it is funny tho...)

Aww..u gotta go? aw phoey!

:madspit: he doesn't want to talk to you...you scared him..he said you loofa was slimy and that you should get a new one ....he thought he saw something move in it...

gotta go!!! See you later! Have fun!!!

Hey, BS! Mind if i join the bathtime fun? :wink:

I'm just as bad as you about the making your dinner thing, Dismantled! It's crazy. i love food&eating and yet i can't stay away from here, now!! I've reached a new age of addiction, i reckon!!! You know it's becoming v bad, when you hold off from eating!!

Is it possible?? :ohmy: :scream: :censored:

Does this prove how much i've got to love you girls???!!!:love: :heart:

BS - Hope i didn't offend you in any way with what i said about the meaning of that word! If you were a Brit girl, i guarantee you would be amused!

It just so sounded so funny&it always is HILARIOUS when people over here use that word. But please, i would hate to ruin things between us&i'm very sorry if i upset you at all! :(

susanp6 said:
BS - Hope i didn't offend you in any way with what i said about the meaning of that word! If you were a Brit girl, i guarantee you would be amused!

It just so sounded so funny&it always is HILARIOUS when people over here use that word. But please, i would hate to ruin things between us&i'm very sorry if i upset you at all! :(

*gives Susan a HUGE hug*
No worries gal! You haven't offended me in the least...I jus want in on the joke! lol
Nothins ruined sweetie! Now take a deep breath and feel free to giggle!

(Anyhoo, I must have sense of humour, I take being called a stalker and BS in stride (and with a bit of pride :wink: ) )
:hug: :)

Awwww - Thanks so much! That is such a relief! Phew! :yikes:

I was really getting worried AND starting to wonder where you went for a time!!!! I did notice there was one girl from over here(Newcastle, not too far from my area!)&she did get the joke of course!

So, you didn't realise that's our word for the intimate female parts, then? You see how that would make me laugh, then?!

Sorry for bringing down the whole idea of the thread, BTW!

Oh well, so let's go back to BONO-LUSTING!!!! :yes: :laugh: :hug:

Awww! I'm sorry you got worked up! No worries! We're chums!

Nope, I had no clue..I thought fanny was just another word for bum. :shrug:
Learn somethin new everyday...and yes..it is quite amusing now that I know.

Pft, this thread can't be brought down! Mwah ha ha ha! *looks around for mods :shifty: *

Mmmm...bono...:drool:

Sigh...look what u've done..dragging me back! lol

CANNONBALL!!!!!*splash....hey I'm back in the tub for a sec....so whats that word you guys were talking about? huh huh what is it??? Hi susan nice to have you in the tub...lets see if your on Bono's left side and Brightest your on his right then the only place for me is in his lap...oh well:shrug: I'll suffer for the good of the group.:drool: :drool: :drool:

Lucy3011 said:
Funniest. Thread title. Ever.

Hey Lucy! Welcome to the Tub O' Lust and Electro shock therapy....refer to other threads about the shock therapy stuff.....Brightest could clue you in later....gotta go...my pasta sauce is boiling......................but welcome, did you bring a loofa?:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom