Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
uh-oh :ohmy:
bible conversations in the midst of debauchery!!

:wink: :reject: ............yeah, I just wanna keep things stirred up around here..ya know..keep it exciting...all this Bono talk and U2 worships getting kind of old....ya so thats my story.....

JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING OH MY GOD JUST KIDDING!!!!! I would never think U2 and Bono talk is boring....may lighting strike me if I ever do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry:bow: :bow:*kisses bonos feet....

well, we all need distractions :) Brightest, the thought of giving a guest lecture at your university w/ you on the front row. I would just lose it...I would crack up :crazy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dismantled!
If it weren't for susan I felt so bad yesterday :( ....I went and whined at Wolfeden too, since he started it..but I forgive him :hug:
*sigh* :hug:

Anyhoo...I have to read it and write a paper on it...and I'm really not that religious and stuff....I tend to make fun of it....lol
I'm sorry...but I'm getting grossed out about the amount of incest! Not only to mention the various homosexual things (I don't have anything agaisnt them..btw)....this is one *weird* book.
Anyhoo..that was random....

You should come to Toronto! Heck..you should be a guestspeaker at my university...cause I would come and sit in the front row..and in the middle of ur speech hold up a blue sign with HD written on it :D :wink:

Dude!!! Your here! I would love to be a guest speaker....hold up a HD pic while your at it too....HELL! I could give a speach on the hidden dragon...if I kept calling it hidden dragon would anyone get it? Is that a common term. Like if I walked into the grocery store and asked for a can of hidden dragon would people get it?

Dismantled said:

Dude!!! Your here! I would love to be a guest speaker....hold up a HD pic while your at it too....HELL! I could give a speach on the hidden dragon...if I kept calling it hidden dragon would anyone get it? Is that a common term. Like if I walked into the grocery store and asked for a can of hidden dragon would people get it?

I only first encountered it here..but some of my pals who know my *sometimes* gutter oriented mind might figure it out...

LOL..if you come to my university and speak..I swear I'd be there..HD pic and all :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

I only first encountered it here..but some of my pals who know my *sometimes* gutter oriented mind might figure it out...

LOL..if you come to my university and speak..I swear I'd be there..HD pic and all :)

great sign me up..he hehe...I'd have to bring bono as a visual aid..

...or dismantled giving a lecture...you guys would be throwing sh*t at each other...
*imagines tampons flying back and forth between audience and stage*

ruffian said:
...or dismantled giving a lecture...you guys would be throwing sh*t at each other...
*imagines tampons flying back and forth between audience and stage*

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh the TRL...I forgot, Brightest Star you could come to my work and tell the kids how to make a TRL...they would think you were the coolest!:up:

We can give each other a virtual vacation of each others countries/states/towns........................if of course that sounds like fun:shifty: :confused: :slant:

I'm scared to go back to pleba...........:(

I dont think...I know I won't be able to control myself

:hug:

If it makes you feel better, we've got some support out there. :)

Virtual tours of where we live eh?
:giggle:
:D Well..this is his lap..as you can see it's leatheer clad..now..if you'll just stop focusing..on certain lowland areas you will see a vast feel..err..field... of plains......
:wink:

You two have to promise if you eve come to the Toronto area you'll let me know...otherwise I may have to you the TRL on yas :wink: :p

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug:

If it makes you feel better, we've got some support out there. :)

Virtual tours of where we live eh?
:giggle:
:D Well..this is his lap..as you can see it's leatheer clad..now..if you'll just stop focusing..on certain lowland areas you will see a vast feel..err..field... of plains......
:wink:

You two have to promise if you eve come to the Toronto area you'll let me know...otherwise I may have to you the TRL on yas :wink: :p

there you are:eyebrow:

so a feel of plains..huh...hmmm.......I think I would like to visit there......:drool:

If I am ever in the area I swear I'll let you know:p

Lets see...a tour of where I am in the vast feels..I mean fields lie...err.......I don't know what to say without getting in trouble...oK moving right along ........

Dismantled said:

there you are:eyebrow:

so a feel of plains..huh...hmmm.......I think I would like to visit there......:drool:

Lets see...a tour of where I am in the vast feels..I mean fields lie...err.......I don't know what to say without getting in trouble...oK moving right along ........

he he he....I mean I'll let you know when I am in Toronto...not the Feel..err Field of Plains..........HA HA HA:wink:

Dismantled said:

Good :)
(I'd hate to have to use the TRL on ya :sexywink: )

Feels good to me...:ohmy: :D

*snicker*

The mods seem to be leavin us alone in here *looks around with some suspicion and fear*
:shifty: :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

The mods seem to be leavin us alone in here *looks around with some suspicion and fear*
:shifty: :reject:

*peeks head out of gopher hole...yep..no sign...yet anyway. But you know Brightest there out there....somewhere....

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: I'll let you know if I'm ever there too :sexywink:

LOL

ha ha ha excellent! You'd be like Hold on B.....I need to make a phone call "dismanlted dismantled!! Guess where I am!"

~BrightestStar~ said:
They are?!?!

*jumps into bono pants*
Oops.....I was jus tryin to hide...*doesn't get out*

:D

:shocked: *get out of there! *feels the mods closing in.....

~BrightestStar~ said:
Maybe..actually, we just think too much alike lol

that has to be it! Thats why we are always in trouble..ha ha ha. But you wanna know something? This place wouldn't be as much fun without us..........:eyebrow: right???:huh:

they pretend to hate us..even though they love us.....:wink: I see you ventured back to Pleba...very very brave...tread lightly and carry a big club. Better yet bring the TRL!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom