Disheveled Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
Originally posted by Headache
nolte.jpg

"This is disheveled"

No actually he just has messy hair. His shirt is neatly buttoned and pressed, tacky though it may be.

More lessons, my dears, in "disheveled":

JamesBrown2.jpg

GlenCampbell2.jpg

GeorgeClinton.jpg

something like this??
bonoboatwindhair5dv.jpg

he reminds me of somebody from tv here.. dunno who...
honneur28feb034xd.jpg

is pretending to wear a suit also disheveled???? (I'd say hot at least!)
bonopretendswearingasuit7ws.jpg

Total U2 Nut said:

He doesn't do wearing a suit well does he? Untucked shirt and jeans - nice. ;)

well this looks better than the other attempt, wearing a suit(with jeans under it tho) and the tie was so BAD! it was tied err crooked... somebody, PLEASE teach this man how to tie a tie :)
oh and the time in monaco, Bono in a white suit(lovely!) and what did he wear under it? a jeans-blouse ><
still he looked gorgeous in it... but there is something about Bono and being dressed correct that doesnt fit... you can't combine them!

:sigh:

this entire thread started because u2kitten disagreed with the NBA dress code policy, a policy that i think is not only right but long over-due.

in her argument she stated that you don't see u2 traveling on their planes wearing suits.

to which i countered that a) u2 are their own bosses and can do what they want, and b) bono is one of the most image conscious rockstars around, and that you very rarely ever see bono looking "disheveled."

by disheveled i meant looking like nick nolte in that picture... caught off guard and looking like a slob, much like nick nolte in that picture.

these pictures that are being posted with bono dressed poorly in unmatching suits is very much done on purpose, and with bono's "image" kept in mind. it is not what i meant.

if you want this thread to continue not proving a silly point, by all means.

Galeongirl said:
something like this??

bonopretendswearingasuit7ws.jpg
Do you ever get this image in your head, as Bono is leaving the house, Ali (who has impeccable taste I think) taking a glance at the hubby :uhoh: and saying: "eh, honey..... tuck your shirt in. You got that nice suit up in the closet....eh.. hold on, let me at least fix your tie, ..hey it will only take a sec...wait..........B!!" :yell: *quick footsteps, door slams..*

Actually I think that she probably doesn't care, looks like Ali loves the B-man just the way he is. She's so cool. :) and a real :angel: .

thankyou said:

Do you ever get this image in your head, as Bono is leaving the house, Ali (who has impeccable taste I think) taking a glance at the hubby :uhoh: and saying: "eh, honey..... tuck your shirt in. You got that nice suit up in the closet....eh.. hold on, let me at least fix your tie, ..hey it will only take a sec...wait..........B!!" :yell: *quick footsteps, door slams..*

Actually I think that she probably doesn't care, looks like Ali loves the B-man just the way he is. She's so cool. :) and a real :angel: .

I think she'd be more cool like B, please wear something better than that, or at least tuck in your shirt! *bono leaves* sigh...

or something like it... and about the other shirt... I was quite thinking the same... wonder who knitted it for B :lol:

There's a lesson for all of us here. Don't take yourself too seriously!!! HaHaHa! Thanks for making my morning!

thankyou said:

Do you ever get this image in your head, as Bono is leaving the house, Ali (who has impeccable taste I think)

I don't think she does, by most people's standards. Ever see the tacky ensemble she wore to the Corr wedding in 2002? :no: She generally prefers jean skirts and mismatched platforms which is fine with me as I am a slob and not a fashion bug and never would be no matter how rich I was. Just saying she is no fashion plate herself.

Yes, she is, they both are! :)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:sigh:

this entire thread started because u2kitten disagreed with the NBA dress code policy, a policy that i think is not only right but long over-due.

in her argument she stated that you don't see u2 traveling on their planes wearing suits.
My argument is that no one who is not a businessman should have to, especially if they got rich being a rock star or athlete or actor and beat the system of playing the game of wearing the monkey suit to impress the man and climb the corporate ladder.

that you very rarely ever see bono looking "disheveled."

To which I replied, you haven't hung around PLEBA for the last four years like I have.

by disheveled i meant looking like nick nolte in that picture... caught off guard and looking like a slob, much like nick nolte in that picture.

Nick's hair is messy and his face drunk, but his shirt was neat and tidy, tacky though it was. We have seen Bono caught off guard looking drunk and messy. Showbizireland used to be real good for getting pics of him with his buddies plastered out of their ghourds, some looked so bad I never even saved them. As far as being 'caught off guard' that is the fault of the photographer who should not intrude on the star's personal time. Of course, Nick's was a mugshot, he lost his right to privacy by getting arrested.

ures that are being posted with bono dressed poorly in unmatching suits is very much done on purpose, and with bono's "image" kept in mind. it is not what i meant.

Would any of the pics of Bono in this thread meet NBA dress code?

if you really want to continue this thread to continue not proving a silly point, by all means.

This thread is doing fine without either of us and our silly fight from the sports forum. Other members are having fun posting sloppy pics and enjoying their cuteness, regardless of what you or I say. So it should continue for that reason!

Back
Top Bottom