Disheveled Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RocknRollKitty said:
Someone on another part of the forum said they had never seen Bono in public disheveled. I say you rarely see him when he isn't. Okay girls let's have it, Bonosleeves, shirt tails hanging out, mismatched shirts and ties, wrong color socks, scruffy whiskers, all the things that help make him so original and loveable :cute:

Bonus for posting him meeting with political bigwigs looking like this!

cute...

this is disheveled.

nolte.jpg

you're still lacking in a point of your original argument.

I don't think any other man would look so naturally scruffy-sexy while having his picture taken in a bubble bath. Does anyone know the story behind this picture/for what publication this picture was taken?

Re: Re: Disheveled Bono

Headache in a Suitcase said:

cute...

this is disheveled.

nolte.jpg

you're still lacking in a point of your original argument.

:lol:

Last time I posted a pic of Bono I would actually consider "disheveled", I got flamed. :shrug:

Re: Re: Re: Disheveled Bono

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:lol:

Last time I posted a pic of Bono I would actually consider "disheveled", I got flamed. :shrug:

Oh my GOD LivLuv I am laughing my ass off! Makes Bono look like he's ready for the cover of GQ.

GracelandHarley said:

Continent, actually... he's trying to save an entire continent.

Actually, I think Bono is trying to save the heart and soul of the USA almost as much as he is trying to save the lives if the People who live in the Continent of Africa.

Think about it. ;)

Golightly Grrl said:

Good Lord, Bono. Tuck in your shirt.

And is it just me or does Bono look like he's wearing a long skirt?

Not just you...it does look like it but it's just an optical illusion, the guy behind him is wearing the same color pants and he's positioned perfectly to give that illusion. :lol:

Lemon3 said:
Ok, I call these sweet and dishevled...

00312650.jpg

bono bed.jpg

:drool:

Ugh that one on the bed gets me every time. Imagine being the photographer setting up the shot. I hope it was a chick living out a fantasy of her own.

"Ok Bono, for the next one, how about if you lay across the bed. Ok that's nice. How about taking the shades off? Very good. Now look at me like you want me to join you." Kaboom (That was the sound of the photographer fainting) I know I would have.

Originally posted by Headache
nolte.jpg

"This is disheveled"

No actually he just has messy hair. His shirt is neatly buttoned and pressed, tacky though it may be.

longingforBono said:

Ugh that one on the bed gets me every time. Imagine being the photographer setting up the shot. I hope it was a chick living out a fantasy of her own.

"Ok Bono, for the next one, how about if you lay across the bed. Ok that's nice. How about taking the shades off? Very good. Now look at me like you want me to join you." Kaboom (That was the sound of the photographer fainting) I know I would have.

i sure hope she fainted ON TO THE BED :wink:

Back
Top Bottom