Discover your compatibility with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Physical- 20% (w/Bono), 100% (Larry)
Emotional-99% (w/ Bono), 62% (Larry)
Intellectual-65%(w/Bono), 32% (Larry)
Total, 62 (Bono), 65 (Larry)
100% friggen physical compatibility w/ Larry? *swoon*

*lol* at emotional compatibility w/ Bono...he's just my type...

My celebrity matches were:
Colin Hanks 94%
Seann William Scott 94%
Chipper Jones 94%
Jason Marsden 93%
Jason Biggs 92%

I am not really, in any way, attracted to any of these individuals.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

OK...

Physical - 33%
Emotional - 70%
Intellectual - 99%
Total - 68%

LMAO oh well - maybe i'll just have a converstion over a beer or two and call it a night.

Hahaha - my best matches were Val Kilmer and Charlie Sheen.
huh

smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I didn't like my response so I decided to put it through a tests run and see what Ali's compability is to BONO needless to say I like my results a bit better.

Ali
Physical 77%
Emotional 43%
Intellectual 32%
Total 54%

Me
Physical 33%
Emotional 62%
Intellectual 65%
Total 54%

So to you all you girls that scored low you're more compatible than this maching will tell you. ;-)

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Physical 91%
icon35.gif

emotional 53%
icon23.gif

intellectual 88%
icon10.gif

total came to 78%
icon22.gif

Oh well best I could do not too shabby. I didn't even ask about anyone but Bono.
icon18.gif

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

My compatibilty with Bono:

Physical - 33%
Emotional - 22%
Intellectual - 92%! Damn!

For a total of: 50%

Is it just me or is it kinda weird that Bono would have such a high intellectual compatibitlity w/ a 15 yar old?

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Mine:
physical: 99%
emotional: 94%
intellectual: 98%
total: 97%

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even kidding, you can check if you don't believe me 8/31/84

HOO-AH!!!!! for bio-rhythms!!!!

Am I the most compatible so far?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Your best matches

Marat Safin 95% (WHO?)
Lil Bow Bow 94% (WHHHHAT? He's 12!)
Devon Sawa 93% (EWWWWWWWW)
Nick Carter 92% (EEEEEWWWWWWW)
Ashley Angel 90% (EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!)

WTF?!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Love me, Give me Soul

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Your best matches

Marat Safin 95% (WHO?)
Lil Bow Bow 94% (WHHHHAT? He's 12!)
Devon Sawa 93% (EWWWWWWWW)
Nick Carter 92% (EEEEEWWWWWWW)
Ashley Angel 90% (EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!)

WTF?!

Oh, I feel back for you Mona, but here's what they said for my b-day (5/22/86)....

Michael Cuccione 87%
Kian Egan 87% (who????)
Jake Gyllenhaal 87% (ooh, he was good in "October Sky")
Frankie Muniz 84% (I love Malcolm! He's such a cutie!)
Sam Huntington (who??)

Anyways, my one of my points is I've never heard of 2 of those guys...

And my best match, Michael Cuccione is the youngest one from the group 2gether. That's right, the one who died at the beginning of this year. I think I have the right to be a little freaked out by that.......

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wildhoney22:

Anyways, my one of my points is I've never heard of 2 of those guys...

And my best match, Michael Cuccione is the youngest one from the group 2gether. That's right, the one who died at the beginning of this year. I think I have the right to be a little freaked out by that.......
lol o no! That's weird!

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

my BEST matches:

Evgeny Plushenko 95%
William, Prince 92%
Caleb Ross 89%
Frankie Muniz 85%
Kian Egan 85%

only ppl i know about are Frankie Muniz(hes cool) and Prince William..otherwise..the other dudes are wierd!

Bono-ett

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Mine:
physical: 99%
emotional: 94%
intellectual: 98%
total: 97%

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even kidding, you can check if you don't believe me 8/31/84

HOO-AH!!!!! for bio-rhythms!!!!

Am I the most compatible so far?
biggrin.gif

You beat me by one point, I got a 96%
biggrin.gif
and 100% physical and I think I was the best until you! I saved my little chart and I want to post it, Winter posted hers I want to know how! This is so cool! Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

physical: 57%

emotional: 97% (lmao, this means that he thinks with his hormones too??)

intellectual: 84%

TOTAL: 80% !!

Woah, i always thought that Bono has a young mind... erm, not THAT much, though

------------------
- Laura -
Mrs.rougerum
(definately the better half)

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I saved my little chart and I want to post it, Winter posted hers I want to know how! This is so cool! Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Just take a screenshoot.. use the key that says ImpPnt is beside to Bloq Despl or of F12..

and later open Paint and paste the image.., cut the area of what you want to post, paste it in a new file, save it and upload it..
smile.gif

If it didn't work, just give me your birthday date and I will do it for you
biggrin.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

lol...i got a 0% emotional match with bono...strange seeing as to how i relate to his music so well. but then i got a 92% intellectual and 20% physical...weird.

alison

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Mrs. Mullen maybe you're confusing the music with the drums, lol.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

did you guys click on any of the other links on this Bono compatability site??
http://www.geocities.com/cloud102/bfs.html

OMG!! Look at this website!! Who's *this* guy??? http://www.celebritystorm.com/mcelebs/pics/Bono/

And from AskMen.com:

BONO

why we like him? [um, DUH]

Bono is the kind of guy we wouldn't mind switching lives with. The adoration, fame, riches, recognition, and most of all the adrenaline of performing in front of 100,000 fans is a feeling few of us can ever experience.

why is he famous?

His band, U2, has sold about a gazillion albums and played in front of a gazillion crazed fans over the last few decades, and still experiences growing popularity. Bono is also known for his activism and charity work.

Bono is the epitome of a Rock & Roll star. As the lead singer of U2, the biggest band of the last 20 years, Bono has lived a full life in which he helped influence the direction of music by not only writing songs about love, but also about peace and freedom.

overall rating = 84

Bono is the epitome of a Rock & Roll star. As the lead singer of U2, the biggest band of the last 20 years, Bono has lived a full life in which he helped influence the direction of music by not only writing songs about love, but also about peace and freedom.

Although he might come off as unappreciative of the scrutiny inherent with being one of the world's most famous band leaders, his job does come with its perks. Among them, he has had the chance to travel the world over, make millions, and be in the company of the world's rich and beautiful.

As he progressed as an artist, his respect in the music industry increased, landing him music collaborations with greats like Tina Turner, Frank Sinatra and Luciano Pavarotti.

personality & talent = 88 [that's a little low]

Known for his upbeat levels of energy, Bono is what psychologists would call a natural born leader. He is not only the frontman for U2, but also their spiritual guide. His quick tongue, vocal opinions and sly smile all make him Mr. Charisma. Add to that mix his old Irish charm, and you have a lethal weapon.

Bono contributes heavily to the songwriting although The Edge is the band member that brings the all-important musical elements together. His voice has also steadily improved, and he now has one of the most distinctive voices in the music biz.

Manliness = 88 [*SQUAWK!!* I DISAGREE!!]

Our respect for Bono comes from the fact that he walks the walk. Instead of simply signing over his name to causes like Third World debt elimination, world hunger, Greenpeace, Bosnia relief aid, and the Irish civil war, he fully gets involved with his time and his money.

U2's early material had revolutionary and religious overtones that set the stage, making U2 one of the few bands in the world to look beyond the usual subjects of a song -- girls and sex. That's why Bono receives high marks as a man.

women magnetism = 98 (Okay that's better)

He never pretends to be more than he is. At 5'8" and with quirky looks, he isn't exactly Tom Cruise, but women adore this man just the same. The only way to really appreciate this adoration is to attend a U2 concert in which most women would do just about anything to get him backstage.

If you had witnessed the things we saw, you'd understand why his wife of 18 years stays at home during performances.

accomplishments & fame = 96

He has ridden his fame to the point where he has been able to branch out from U2 onto his own pet projects, while his constant devotion to U2 can never be doubted. They remain one of the top bands in the world, if not the top band.

And even though they never actually sold record breaking amounts of albums, or never had constant streams of number one hit songs like the Beatles, they still remain at the top of the Rock & Roll world.

coolness factor = 92 [also too low!]

He might have lost some of his edge on his last album Pop (which after enough listens, grows on you as a very good album), but it was a sign of U2's refusal to remain complacent and the need to stay in touch with current musical trends.

With their upcoming album, a U2 concert is likely to be a hot ticket again, and no one will ever say you are a loser for going to see them perform.

personal style = 78 [wayyyy too low!]

He has done the punk rock thing, he has done the leather jacket thing (including starting the trend of those ultra-cool fly glasses), and now he's doing the too-cool Versace thing. He has run the gamut of fashion trends, but we'll give him high marks for his originality.

Secret Wish:
Doesn't U2 need a fifth member? [DUH - THEY HAVE ONE!] Or better yet, doesn't Bono need a best friend to take care of his groupies since he's married?

---
Lead vocalist of one of the most successful Rock n' Roll bands in music history, Bono has not only practically led the group since their formation, but has proved that being outspoken, politically active and a captivating performer are all the ingredients to being a Bon-a fide rock star.

Bono was born Paul David Hewson on May 10, 1960, in Dublin, Ireland. Before Bono was born, a fortuneteller told Bono's mother, as if by premonition, that she would have a son that would be famous. Famous might have been an understatement.

Religion has always played a role in the music of U2, in the lives of the band members, as well as in Bono's life, ever since he was a young boy. His father Bob was catholic, while mother Iris (who passed away in 1974) was protestant.

Even as a schoolboy Bono was a troublemaker; the class clown of Mount Temple High School. Considered a "cool" kid who had a tendency to do weird things, Bono joined a group of kids known as "The Lypton Village". That is how he received the name "Bono Vox", after a hearing aid sold in a store in Dublin.

Bono hated his nickname at first, but then learned that "Bono Vox" meant "good voice" in Latin. Ironically, he was not given the name because of his singing voice -- which at the time he did not even have -- he was given the name because he was never calm.

In 1976, Larry Mullen Jr. (U2's drummer) placed an ad on a bulletin board at Bono's High School searching for fellow musicians. Of the seven musicians who attended Larry's house to audition, guitarist Dave Evans, bass guitar player Adam Clayton, and Paul (Bono) Hewson stood out the most.

While the others who made it in the band each played a musical instrument, Bono was accepted based on his standout charisma and personality, even though he had no musical talent whatsoever.

Despite the fact that Mullen was the one who initiated the band's formation to begin with, the leadership quickly went to Bono, who immediately took charge. Bono gave Dave Evans the name "The Edge", and started writing songs and learning how to sing, and thus came to be the band known today as U2.

Performing at first under the monikers Feedback and Hype before finally naming the band U2, the group had released 2 albums (Boy and October) before gaining recognition with their third album release, War, in 1983. It took 2 albums before War finally hit the music charts because the band members were confused about their religious identities and their identity as a band. War did not paint the religious imagery that October painted, but it was tinged with political ideas such as the violence in Ireland.

After U2's live album release, Under a Blood Red Sky, Bono and the band hit it big with The Joshua Tree, in 1987. With follow-up albums such as Rattle and Hum, Achtung, Baby and Zooropa, it's no wonder that U2 was one of the three bands in history to be featured on the cover of Time magazine, hailed as "Rock's Hottest Ticket", and played to sold out worldwide venues.

Bono is known not only for his antics on stage while performing -- he used to climb any type of scaffolding on stage, until he once fell and got injured -- but off stage as well. He and band members caused havoc while shooting the video for "Where The Streets Have No Name" on a roof without permission before the police intervened and stop the filming..

Bono has been involved with various side projects, such as his contribution to Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas" single; his duet with Frank Sinatra for Sinatra's Duets album; a performance with U2, Brian Eno, and Luciano Pavarotti for Passengers; and writing a short story and screenplay entitled The Million Dollar Hotel.

Bono and his band members are known not only for their success and talent in contemporary Rock, but for their political and charitable activism.

Band members have banned Bono from drinking coffee; it makes him too hyper. Also known for losing things, Bono lost his laptop this year, which must have contained lyrics to U2's upcoming album, due for release this fall.

Bono is married to Alison Stewart, his wife of 18 years. (now 20)

Bono may have been given his nickname for never being quiet; now it's evident that he was really given the nickname for its original meaning: good voice.

Back
Top Bottom