*disconnected*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnTheEdge

Refugee
My computer isn't letting me on the web anymore. I have no clue what's wrong or when I will have it fixed. In an attempt to fix it, my comp has only been screwed up more. So now I can only use an old AOL 4.0 disk to access email and AIM. I'm at the library now... For the first time in 5 days. I'm lonely!
frown.gif
But I can access Pleba chats. I'm going to go back and find AIM IDs. You guys will be there 9pm ET, right?? I'll look for you.
smile.gif
(I'm OnTheEdge2001022 now.)

*SIGH*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

[This message has been edited by On The Edge (edited 03-07-2002).]

I hope you get your computer fixed soon.... But don't worry! We'll make it up to you in the chat!!!! I'll be on at around 9 or so... so I'll see you there!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Ohhhhh, (((((hugs)))) sorry to hear that. It is a good way to beat an interference addiction though (or make you go to extremes to get on here...whatever).

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

LAURA!! no wonder you have been missing! I was wondering where you were.....you poor thing. I know how hard it is to be apart from your beloved PLEBA....

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by elizabeth:
LAURA!! no wonder you have been missing! I was wondering where you were.....you poor thing. I know how hard it is to be apart from your beloved PLEBA....

Aw, thankyou.

Yesterday the library system kicked me off without warning. I spent too long I guess. Now I'm home, with my computer, on the web and I have no clue why. It's been temporarily moved to another room and it is now working.
icon24.gif

I have work to do on the damn U2 report/presentation thing but I'm going to try to catch up here.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom