differences.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD!!! I almost had heart failure when i saw those topless Bono pics, granny!! I don't know if i should thank you or not!! They are certainly lethal to me!!!

Those are some of my favs, GAWD too bloody much, i tell ya!!

Every time i see those - OOOHH!!! My heart cannot take it, so i'll just add these guys - :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:drool:

Edge needs to be shirtless more often :( Only one hairy Edge pic. but I know there's anohter... taht one taht just shows his belly fur.. ya all know what one im tlakin about? From AB era.

This one :D
edge0167.jpg

u2granny said:

It's all in the lighting. Also, as the wife of a man with formerly black chest hair who's just a year younger than Bono I can tell you that gray hair doesn't show up as much. That could explain some of the more recent pics.

Agree with you there u2granny. My bloke's the same. Think most dark haired irish blokes are hairy

WildHoney said:
Interesting mixture? Bet his lovely. Mine's just plain old irish 5ft 8", Dark hair, blue/green eyes irish accent :drool: :drool:

6'5" dark hair and eyes. Our daughter is exotic looking to say the least.

WildHoney said:

Bet that's handy at a U2 gig when your've got GA and can't see. Does he go to the gigs with you?

My daughter went to the last one with me. That was weird! The first date he took me on in 1983 was a U2 concert.

i remember somewere reading that cos a doctor couldnt get the stethoscope ( is that the right one? SP?) to hear his heart they shaved his chest. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom