Did They Ever....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono is trying i think for medical reasons. but i saw him on an interview smoking so shame on him. and i am pretty sure adam is still at it. as for the others, i think theve kicked it. bono needs to stop because its ruining his voice(his words not mine. hestill sounds sexy to me)

All I know is that Bono's been busted breaking the smoking ban in Irish pubs recently.

As for the rest of them, no clue.

Saw Larry and Bono smoke in July, don't think that Adam still smokes, he chewed bubble gum non stop :laugh:......dunno about Edge.

I think I've noticed him chewing gum on stage, too.

It's impossible to blow bubbles with nicorette. I've tried. The consistancy is a lot different from most gum.

:shrug: I just noticed in some of the more recent stuff because he's not smoking on stage. I'll watch out for that next time I get into my DVDs.

*This is from a nicotine gum commercial, no idea why I remember it, but, you don't chew the gum, you bite it till it tingles, and you kinda hold it between your gums and teeth.*

Hehe, as someone who watches what the rhythm section is doing, (cos Bono and Edge, usually get most of the attention), Adam chews gum quite a bit. I don't smoke, but I've heard some people say it is a slight hindrance. Can't smoke and chew gum at the same time, you'd end up chewing the cigarette. :sick:

He did say he was going to try quitting.

Next time you watch the Slane DVD, watch Adam. (aside from the ones who already do ;) )

u2bonogirl said:
no, not 100 percent sure, but im almost sure they dont. not that i follow them around....*shifty eyes*
i know larry mister health freak wouldnt smoke now.

i know larry mister health freak wouldnt smoke now......:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: the last part is funnny.............

okay, i decided that they dont habit smoke anymore. that was like an image thing to begin with right? :eyebrow:
adam might have tried to kick the stick when he stopped drinking? cuz they kinda associate with each other somehow.
and bono NEEDS to STOP IT!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: i'll kick him in his little pink irish arse if he makes another habit of it.
well, if i ever got close enough to do that i might just grab it but you know.....:evil:

Back
Top Bottom